Ami's Reviews > More Than Moonlight

More Than Moonlight by Piper Vaughn

Jul 24, 11

bookshelves: mm-free, mm-contemporary
Read in July, 2011

The three stories are acting as some sort of prequel to Moonlight Becomes You. I must say that after reading this and then see the blurb of Moonlight Becomes You, I'm very intrigued.

Why?

Because this book is about Shane and Jesse, and the blurb of the later is about Shane and Kayden. Way to go to make me wonder what happens in those ten years apart!! I'm sure there will be a twist there that I can't wait to uncover.

The short stories are sweet, even if the promise of forever might be a bit too sappy, considering they're still young. But hey, I keep my reservation because they're just short stories and there is more to come. My complaint is probably, while we have Shane and Jesse's first performance, the second story jump straight to them being together. I kinda want to read on HOW they get together, that moment that the two of them realize they want more than just best friends. However, I also think that both Piper and M.J. keep this part for the novella instead.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read More Than Moonlight.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harper (new) - added it

Harper Thanks for the review, Ami!

message 2: by Ami (new) - rated it 4 stars