Jessica-Robyn's Reviews > Dramacon, Vol. 3

Jul 11, 14

liked it
bookshelves: graphica-manga-manhwa, graphica-ya
Read on December 12, 2011

The last volume of the Dramacon series is probably the best of all three. A quirky, bouncy, fun little manga! Dramacon is far from perfect but is still a great beginner intro to manga, Cons, and manga-style romantic drama.

The thing I probably love most about the book and the series all together, is the art. The art is wonderful, the character design is wonderful, the details and adorableness are all wonderful. End Gush.

Throughout the whole series the storyline is pretty much hyped up on caffeine. If you've made/make it to the third one you'll notice the tendency for the story to jump from one character to the next, or one situation to the next. BUT with the tone and style of the manga itself, this Skippy little number actually fits the book. The characters are let loose upon the Con (once again) and chaos ensues, mostly relationship chaos. As we try to wrap up the Christie and Matt train-wreck we get what we all want through a sequence of all but random accuracies. Fine by me. Cute as hell.

Not something I would recommend to just anyone, but if the shoe fits!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dramacon, Vol. 3.