Nassima 's Reviews > The Reckoning

The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

Jan 06, 2012

bookshelves: reviewed

This is my favorite of all the Darkest Powers books! It was great! I was sad that there went going to be anymore books about this particular story. But it was the perfect ending. Finally the romance that we all knew would soon come, BLOSSOMED.

I LOVE how Derek isn't one of those Characters that judges a guy on how they look. In most of the books that I read the girls go on and on about the guys looks. This romance came from deep within. I love how Chloe and Derek fight at times and get along great at other times. I kinda felt bad for Simon, he is TOO sweet, but it was Derek for me. I've grown to love Tori. In the beginning of the series I would have NEVER guessed that Tori would be with Chloe. Tori has a really soft side, and I love that Chloe doesn't judge her for Tori's past mistakes. The loyalty between Simon and Derek is amazing!

I hated Andrew, Margaret, and Russel. I didn't trust them from the start. I felt bad for Gwen. She wasn't one of the bad guys. She didn't deserve to get involved in this. I don't know how I feel about Aunt Lauren. The ending couldn't have been more perfect. I would not change a thing about this book!

I can't wait to read more of Kelley's books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Reckoning.