Debbie's Reviews > Trance

Trance by Kelly Meding

Jul 23, 2011

Recommended for: everyone
Read from January 03 to 10, 2012 — I own a copy , read count: 1

Trance, Kelly Meding, This was an awesome action packed superhero story.I absolutely loved the characters; they each had their own specialty that came with its own quirks. Meding is really good at just plowing through a story and not afraid of killing off characters which is sometimes necessary, but more often sad.The story begins with a battle seen through the eyes of Teresa a 10 year old superhero girl. We find superhero children, Metas, are hiding from their parents’ arch enemies the Bane. Something horrific happens and then we jump 15 years into the future. Teresa is getting fired from a dead end job. She then goes to her dump of an apartment, empty of food and on the verge of being evicted. T as she’s called then has an excruciatingly painful episode, where she gets back her powers she lost 15 years earlier.Throughout the rest of the story she meets up with her fellow Meta friends, fights in epic battles, tries to locate their arch enemy and loses many of her friends. This is going to be a really exciting series. I cannot wait for the next book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trance.