Rachael's Reviews > Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter

Apr 29, 08

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy is the second book in Ally Carter's Gallagher Girl series. It is just as cute and well-written as the first book.

It's a new semester at Cammie's spy school. But getting through the next part of her Covert Operations class isn't her only challenge; the school is also keeping a secret from its students, a secret called Blackthorne. Soon, it's up to Cammie and her genius friends to save the school.

In my opinion, some parts of this story are predictable, but the storyline is cute, so I read it anyway. In fact, this is one of the few series that I collect. I was disappointed that the sequel to I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You wasn't longer, because I really enjoyed reading about a spy-in-training's love life. The good news is, Gallagher Girls is not going to be limited to a two-book series.

This is a quick and light read. I recommend this book for fans of action and romance novels.

reposted from http://thebookmuncher.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Always I don't know if anyone else noticed this but...in the summary Goodeads provided, why does it say that Zach's from the Ethan Frome Academy? Aren't they from Blackthorne? :/ Oh, and by the way, awesome review!

message 2: by Basirat (new)

Basirat Atif How long is this book? I got a soft copy of 99 pages :S did I receive the right one?

Rachael Basirat-
I'm pretty sure this novel is over 100 pages

Saphira Moonstone This novel is well over 100 pages.