Crystal Stinger's Reviews > The Twilight Saga

The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

F_50x66
Mar 27, 08

Read in December, 2007

This book was by far the best book i have ever read. Usually i dont find any interest in reading, but when i started Twilight i couldn't put it down. Ever since i read the Twilight series i've started reading on a regular basis. Even though i've read all the Twilight books i know that i will continue reading them over and over again and never get tired of them. I've told all of my friends about this book and they have read it and enjoyed it just as much as i did.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Twilight Saga.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shawn (new) - added it

Shawn Mcmullin You are so right...I could not believe how much I loved this series. I have never read like this before...it had been years since I had really read books then this came along and I could not stop. It was so real as I was reading it and so intense I could not stop. I read the entire series within 2 weeks. I am sad now that I have nothing to read. I am going to try The Host, but its just not the same.

message 2: by Lennie (new)

Lennie Grace are you stupid?i feel soory for you how can you like that crap?i want to kill bella edward and everyone else in these book. i'd be doing forks a favor.

message 3: by Aishwarya (new) - added it

Aishwarya i like the book to ..but i read alot & many books are better than this..its great for time-pass but not writting that u call literature

Lady  ~☆ Alice Rowhedge I am reading it for the 9th time. I just love it. It makes me happy!

message 5: by Lady ~☆ Alice Rowhedge (last edited Jul 26, 2013 08:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lady  ~☆ Alice Rowhedge Lennie wrote: "are you stupid?i feel soory for you how can you like that crap?i want to kill bella edward and everyone else in these book. i'd be doing forks a favor."

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for attacking a book that makes someone else happy! Why do you feel so vicious? Try to put out some positive energy for a change and go say something nice to someone not something NASTY.

message 6: by Esme (new)

Esme Krohn You need to capitalize your I's. You're also wrong.

message 7: by Esme (new)

Esme Krohn You also need a comma between Bella and Edward.

message 8: by Shahroo (new)

Shahroo It's a good thing that this saga made you take up reading, however it's not the best that's out there. Try reading other books and I'm sure you would thank me later, if you enjoyed twilight you would enjoy every other book beyond belief. Go ahead and explore the other worlds ;)