Sarah ~Slow reader, or slowly reading? ;)'s Reviews > Succubus Heat

Succubus Heat by Richelle Mead

Aug 04, 11

Read from July 23 to 28, 2011

** spoiler alert ** 4.5 stars! And although I thought I figured out most of the plot, I had only really figured out the part about Georgina's watch and Dante being a part of Jerome's summoning.

But can I just say: GEORGINA AND SETH! GEORGINA AND SETH! GEORGINA AND SETH! FINALLY! Even if he was a semi-asshole for leaving Georgina in the first place, I knew he still loved her. And I still love him. I can't help it. He's just so... loveable, for lack of a better word. The way they got back together was just so sweet and touching, I actually got choked up. It's what made me decide to give this one a half star more ;)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Succubus Heat.

07/25/2011 page 52
17.0% ""I started to feel like there was something bigger going on here." Georgina's said that in every book so far. Kind of annoying." 2 comments
07/26/2011 page 128
42.0% ""Again I felt like I was missing a piece of the picture here." Really? I'm going to start saving all the pages she says something like this."
07/26/2011 page 140
46.0% "I just figured out half the plot-line on my own. Damnit! I feel screwed out of half a story! /cry" 1 comment

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kathryn I kinda felt the same way when I was reading this book, but it was still a decent read. =)

Sarah ~Slow reader, or slowly reading? ;) Kathryn wrote: "I kinda felt the same way when I was reading this book, but it was still a decent read. =)"

LOL I'm so torn over these books. I don't know whether or not to love them or hate them.

Kathryn I quite agree that it becomes more predictable as the book progresses, it's a shame really but I did read it in a heartbeat ! And to be frank, I'm glad that I'll be putting an end to this series soon. =P