Alpha's Reviews > Zipporah, Wife of Moses

Zipporah, Wife of Moses by Marek Halter

Oct 14, 11

"This is the second novel in the Canaan Trilogy by Marek Halter and it delivers to the extent of what it is supposed to be but is not as magical per se compared to the first novel written by Halter when it comes to this trilogy. Despite the little bit of the loss on magic, this novel is still good and goes through the story of Zipporah, the wife of Moses who was an outcast in the world she lived in. She is a member of the Cush tribe which were darker women but she nevertheless delivered her purpose as a strong woman who also gave strength to Moses in her own way.

I however have to say I can relate more to this novel than on the first because of the topic behind it. Since Zipporah was an outcast I was able to relate because I too am an outcast in this world. I really don't fit anywhere but I do know people who are willing to understand me more than most and thus why they become my friends or even the loves of my life. This is why God states you be loving to the outcasts which are usually based around the ""Good Samaritan"" view.

All in all this novel was awesome for the read and got almost a perfect score if the story would have been told a bit more differently as in a better relational to the reader for me. I have to admit that the relational part of empathy is what went with this novel and I would suggest this novel to anyone who is misunderstood - especially all those in the negative end of society."
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Zipporah, Wife of Moses.