Brandy's Reviews > Outlander

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

Oct 02, 11

Read from July 22 to October 02, 2011

This was so different than I thought it would be! Was so not a romance like I thought. I agree with an earlier review that said they just didnt know where to put this! Its got IT ALL! Loved it
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Outlander.

09/14/2011 page 213
09/14/2011 page 275
32.0% "I am pleasantly surprised.... I wondered if I would get into this, but now I don't want to stop reading."
show 8 hidden updates…

MsBDiamondDiva1 Hey...I thought we were friends on here, but I guess not:-( Was just seeing how you were doing and what you were reading:-) Hope all is well:-) And Happy Reading!!!:-)

Brandy iI tththothouthougththought we were too. I sent u a request. I'm really liking this Ou5lander

Brandy Outlander that is... lol

MsBDiamondDiva1 Really...I will have to put it on my to read list:-) I still have to read the last book you recommended...I am so behind. lol...:-)

Brandy I stay behind. My to reads keep growing when I'm not looking! Lol

MsBDiamondDiva1 lol...I am so glad I am not the only one.:-)

Lindsey Lang so glad you loved outlander like i hoped you would! i'm still waiting, and waiting, and waiting for her to finish book 8.......be glad you just started the series! ;p

LilaBird Ooooh!!! Get ready for books 2 and 3! They are the BEST ones of the series! i love Jamie and Claire so much. :-)

Brandy I bought the second one last night. I cant wait to get started on it...

Steffi part 8 is coming end 2012, so you have some time ;)

LilaBird How are you liking book two? It's so amazing, right???? I think Dragonfly in Amber is my favorite of the whole series.
When you're done with the Outlander series, or if you need a break, I have an amazing recommendation. I just finished The Muse of Edouard Manet and have to say, I am almost more in love with it than I am with the Outlander books. It was captivating and romantic and just plain wonderful. I can't say enough good things about it!
Hope you're enjoying being in Jamie and Clare world right now though. ;)

Brandy I haven't actually started it yet. I added it after I finished Never Knowing. I'm thinking about reading American Gods before I start another big story. Its been eyeballing me from the shelf all day. I'm looking foward to book 2 though! :)

Brandy Thank you for the recommendation ! Ill look it up now! :)