Jennifer's Reviews > Eye of the Oracle

Eye of the Oracle by Bryan Davis

F 50x66
Aug 16, 2011

This is Book 1 in the Oracles of Fire series. It is a prequel to the Dragons in our Midst Series. Questions that you had about DIOM, and how the story started. It is answered in Eye of the Oracle. You meet new characters that had been apart of the DIOM stories but were behind the scenes, and you find out that they were very important, and that they helped our heroes Billy and Bonnie many times. You start at the times before the Great Flood, With Noah on the Ark, Morgan's plans, The Dragons and what made some of them evil, King Arthur and Merlin, Sir Barlow and his Knights, The Transformation, The Anthrozils, and present. This one has always been the hardest one for me to get through. Because the second part in the book was stuff we already knew but with more detail. The things that I loved was stuff that was new. I love Sapphira's, Elam's, and Acacia's stories. I can identify the most with Sapphira not necessarily with suffering alone for 5000 years, but I can identify with her struggles, and her triumphs. A lot of fans really liked this one. So if you liked DIOM you will love Oracles of Fire. The stories Continue in book 2 Enoch's Ghost which begins the sequel to DIOM where Tears of a Dragons left off. A must read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eye of the Oracle.