Bubba61909's Reviews > Glenn Beck's Common Sense: The Case Against an Out-of-Control Government, Inspired by Thomas Paine

Glenn Beck's Common Sense by Glenn Beck

M_50x66
Jul 22, 11

Read in July, 2011

This book is alright, if you are a radical who wears an aluminum foil suit and swears he sees black choppers flying overhead. Don't get me wrong, everything said in this book is "sort of true" but a little extreme. Some of the topics in this book I have talked about but others are so, so mundane that I instantly got the urge to relive myself when I read it. All I have to say is that I have some conspiracy theory friends (people who swear that "the man" is always after them, and this book is for them. I liked it but this just likes to bitch, probably to hear his own voice. I agree with a lot of it but try to fix it, not just complain about it. If this author wants to inspire me to fight the good fight then he should take all of that money he runs his life on and publicly burn it. If he wants change than he should start it. I am just saying that this guy is "up his own ass" with politics. I think he needs a breather.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Glenn Beck's Common Sense.