Bonnie's Reviews > Hard Bitten

Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill

Aug 29, 11

bookshelves: urban-fantasy, pn-vampires, adult
Read from August 26 to 29, 2011

I thought long and hard about what I wanted to say in my review but I simply couldn't find the words necessary that wouldn't also give the book away. So in the end I decided that I was going to sum it up with this:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hard Bitten.

08/26/2011
26.0% "'But consider the possibility that I made a mistake I regret—and that I’ll continue to regret that mistake and try to convince you to give me another chance until the earth stops turning.' *sigh*"
08/26/2011
30.0% "Chapter 8" 5 comments
08/29/2011
70.0% "Whee! Progress!" 1 comment
08/29/2011
85.0% ""Oh, my God, you are Harry Potter," I said, pointing a finger at her. "I knew it!" - lol"
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) I say, let's kick some Chicagoland butt. What say you? :D

Bonnie Maja wrote: "I say, let's kick some Chicagoland butt. What say you? :D"

Whee! Let's do it! :D You go on right ahead, but I won't be able to start till this afternoon (afternoon for me of course haha)

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Nah. I stopped at 20 and I'm finishing Bloodlines. Liege is so hot! :D

Bonnie Maja wrote: "Nah. I stopped at 20 and I'm finishing Bloodlines. Liege is so hot! :D"

Lol Okay. I'm going to be reading that soon too... I was a huge fan of the Vampire Academy series so I'm a bit excited. Haven't heard the best of reviews but oh well.

Christine I honestly cried. How could the author do this to us!??!

Bonnie I was pretty heart broken as well.

Page I had the unfortunate experience of listening to the audiobook at work and cried there... I am shocked and absolutely gutted!

Bonnie That would be unfortunate. Luckily, I finished at home and was able to sob softly to myself. ;)

Page Yes, my jaw practically detached and hit the keyboard and then came the waterworks. Luckily my cubicle has high partition walls, so no one saw.