Eileen Fitchett's Reviews > I Want Two apply for a job at our country's largest funeral home, and then wear a suit and noose to the job interview.

I Want Two apply for a job at our country's largest funeral h... by Jarod Kintz
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Want Two apply for a job at our country's largest funeral home, and then wear a suit and noose to the job interview..

Quotes Eileen Liked

Jarod Kintz
“I want to gather up all the ink cartridges in the universe, because somewhere, mixed in with all that ink, is the next great American novel. And I’d love nothing more than to drink it.”
Jarod Kintz, I Want Two apply for a job at our country's largest funeral home, and then wear a suit and noose to the job interview.

Jarod Kintz
“I want to grow a flower for every time someone tells me “F*** you.” Then I’ll go back to that person and pin the flower on their lapel in a gesture of friendship. And while they are looking down on it in astonishment, I’ll bunch up my knuckles and punch them in the face.”

Jarod Kintz
“I want to go to all the topless bars in America and try to sell every single one of them a roof.”

Jarod Kintz
“I want to never stop growing as a person. I’d love to be well over 8 feet tall.”

Jarod Kintz
“In a brave and noble way, I want to sacrifice my life one day so that two of my clones can live.”

Jarod Kintz
“I want to scream sometimes, because I hate when people refer to a dead person as the “late” so and so. I’m sorry to break that bad news, but that person isn’t just late—they’re not even coming!”

Jarod Kintz
“I want to be in the Guinness Book of World Record’s for something ridiculous like juggling poison-tipped porcupines, playing the piano blindfolded while tightrope walking in tights, or throwing a rubber ball in a circular rim adorned with a dangling white nylon net.”

Jarod Kintz
“I want to know how watches can hold all the time in the world using only two hands.”

Jarod Kintz
“I want to write a book on sex. It will be filled with phrases like "Uuuhgh yeeeaaaah," and "Ooooh that's it," and "Whose hands are those?”

Jarod Kintz
“I want a billion people to know my name as well as they know their own. I want to clone myself to fame.”

Jarod Kintz
“I want to replace my knees with miniature Rube Goldberg machines. That way you'll know how difficult it is for me to simply walk out of your life.”