Chayne's Reviews > The Power

The Power by Rhonda Byrne

Jul 22, 2011

This is a follow up book to The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. It doesn't really matter which one you read first, because this one picks up where The Secret left off, but at the same time, is basically repeating what was said before except in a new way. This new way, is by The Power, or intention of Love. Where as The Secret introduced to us what The Law of Attraction is, and how to use it and benefit us... that is just the vehicle or vessel which will bring us the life we desire. The Power, or Love, is the gas that will get us there. Nothing in life can be truly accomplished without love. Whether from self-love or love for humanity, it's what makes the world go 'round. In a spiritual sense at least. Do yourself a favor and read this book, take it in, absorb it into your very being, apply it to yourself and everyday life, and witness the miracles and power that you never knew you had within you transform the world before your very eyes. The results materialistically and physically, will not manifest themselves instantaneously, but you will definitely feel the connectedness and oneness we all should be experiencing within ourselves by being a little more loving. That, is a miracle in itself.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Power.