Tami's Reviews > It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken: The Smart Girl's Break-Up Buddy

It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken by Greg Behrendt

Jul 26, 11

Read from July 21 to 26, 2011

I'm 32 years old, and although I've had breakups before, this is the first one that has torn me apart. My friends recommended this book for me and I was skeptical. I couldn't be happier to have been proven wrong.

Sure the "questions" that the women ask are fake, and sometimes it's cheesy, but not to the point where it bothered me, and I'm pretty picky about those things. The book manages to cover almost EVERY SINGLE thing that I have been feeling, action that I have contemplated, etc., and it has been SO good for me to 1.) know that I'm not alone or crazy for feeling the way that I do, 2.) know that I'm not the first girl that has gotten X said to them or X done to them, and 3.) keep hearing that I'm going to get through it. It does a fantastic job of helping you see that you're likely much better off now, and it applies equally if you were the dump-er or the dump-ee.

I want to buy a copy of this book for every female that has had their heart broken, crushed, stomped on, steamrolled, etc. If this is you, do yourself a favor and get a copy.
11 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken.

07/21/2011 page 113