Sally's Reviews > Until the Twelfth of Never: The Deadly Divorce of Dan & Betty Broderick

Until the Twelfth of Never by Bella Stumbo

Sep 28, 12

Recommended to Sally by: Saw an interview on television with Betty Brodrick
Read in January, 2002 — I own a copy

It is a fascinating look into the mind of a woman who was left for a younger woman. The outcome of course, was tragic. However, the journey to the outcome is mind-boggling. Kudos to Bella for a well-written, gripping read! I read this in 2007. I loaned it out after, and it was gone for about a year or so; then returned to me by my good friend with a note written in. I had also written a note. I plan to read it again in the near future.
2012--Yes, I will be reading it again; it still sticks with me.

I took my time with it for the second reading. It was still a very captivating read. Bella wrote incredibly for her first book. I was still absorbed throughout both trials. With the passage of time, and through internet research, I learned about Betty Broderick's parole hearing in 2010. And, I was very much interested in all family members involved. I wanted to know how each of their lives progressed with the tragedy that occurred. Fascinating!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until the Twelfth of Never.

08/13/2012 "I am re-reading this emotionally and gripping tale."
show 2 hidden updates…