Susan (susayq ~)'s Reviews > Real Men Will

Real Men Will by Victoria Dahl

Mar 09, 12

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, favorites, hot-factor, own, 2012books, category-romance, one-night-stand
Read from March 08 to 09, 2012

I can honestly say this was my favorite of this series! I went into it not really liking Eric...he had been really jerky and bossy and overly demanding in the other books. In this one, we find out why he was that way. And now I get why he had that personality. I feel the situation between him and his brother Jamie was rectified enough to show us that in the future things would be better between them...I have an imagination and can work that out and don't need it spelled out for me :)

As for the romance - it was HOT. Like scalding hot. Beth and Eric were perfect for each other and brought out the best in the other. This is definitely a series I would read again :)
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Real Men Will.

03/08/2012 page 23
7.0% "Foreplay had been something along the lines of "Brace yourself, I'm coming in!" <<<< bwwahahahaha"
03/08/2012 page 43
13.0% "Go Beth!!! Is it so wrong that I want Eric to be taken down a peg(or 3 or 4)?" 2 comments
03/08/2012 page 56
17.0% "Wolf toys? Chillable inserts? I'm dying :D"
03/08/2012 page 96
29.0% "I don't feel as happy as I thought I would at Eric getting punched by Jamie." 1 comment
03/08/2012 page 147
44.0% "Umm yeah. Wow. Eric is something else ;)"
03/08/2012 page 174
52.0% "I'm a little confused. Why did they decide them being together wouldn't be a good idea? Just one night was all they agreed to. Why? They're both single adults. It could easily be more."
03/09/2012 page 226
67.0% "My opinion of Eric Donovan has changed. Now I see why he is so straightlaced and has such high expectations. And I hope the whole Kendall family rots."
03/09/2012 page 232
69.0% "oh. my. god. Now I TOTALLY get why everyone says Eric is the hottest *fans self*"

message 1: by KatLynne (new) - added it

KatLynne I have this series Susan but haven't started it yet. So glad to see you loved it:)

Susan (susayq ~) I really did enjoy it! Let me know what you think of it when you get to it :)

message 3: by KatLynne (new) - added it

KatLynne Will do Susan:)

Susanne I felt the same! I also liked this the most, and I was really glad to get Eric's perspective xD And they were perfect for each other *swoon*

Susan (susayq ~) Susanne wrote: "I felt the same! I also liked this the most, and I was really glad to get Eric's perspective xD And they were perfect for each other *swoon*"

I'm so glad you liked it!