Glenn Kleier's Reviews > The Knowledge of Good and Evil

The Knowledge of Good and Evil by Glenn Kleier

Sep 27, 2011

(Review from the author)

--PUBLISHERS WEEKLY, May, 2011
"Kleier's undeniably gripping second spiritual thriller is bound to provoke just as many arguments as his controversial first novel, The Last Day (1998). The Knowledge of Good & Evil is the first of a trilogy, and Kleier's many fans will only hope they won't have to wait long for the next installment."

--Clive Cussler, NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author of THE WRECKER
“One of the most intriguing tales of the decade.”

--Steve Berry, NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author of THE PARIS VENDETTA
“A tough, savory, formidable thriller layered with plenty of angst and
adventure. Glenn Kleier is a pro who delivers his promising premise
with a flawless execution.”

--David Hagberg, NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author of THE EXPEDITER
“A fantastical puzzle of mystery upon mystery set against the broad
tapestry of a fierce, diabolical running battle that actually culminates
in heaven and hell. I defy anybody to put this one down!”

--Harriet Klausner, AMAZON #1 reviewer
"This thought-provoking, exhilarating thriller asks many questions about religious dogma as Kleier questions contradictions between free will and forbidden fruits."
26 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Quotes Glenn Liked

“All men know well the road to hell, none the way out.”
ZAGAN, The Knowledge of Good & Evil

04/23 marked as: read

Katy Oh, oh - you're making a trilogy of this? I didn't realize that - oh, I'm SOOOO excited!!! I can't WAIT for the next one - when it is due? What is it called? *bouncing all over the place*

Katy Glenn wrote: "Hi, Katy,

Good to hear from you, hope you and your husband are weathering the Georgia heat. (Wrong time to launch a novel about hell!)

Yes, KNOWLEDGE is middle book in a trilogy to be released 2..."

OOOOOOOHHHHH - those sound AWESOME!!! I was wondering about their back-story, too! Heh.

His name is Dmitry - and yes, weathering it with the A/C cranked up high! It's like an OVEN out there. Are you sure THIS isn't hell? LOL

Oh, I've encouraged my niece, who is an aspiring author, to contact you. I don't know if she will or not - but she's on Shelfari, goes by Rebel Rider, and her name is Jessi. I hope she'll contact you, although I forgot to tell her you were on Shelfari - I should do that ...

Katy Glenn wrote: "Hi, Katy,

Glad to hear you and Dmitry haven't melted yet. Yes, this just might be hell--possibly a hell of our own creation if the climatologists are correct! By all means have Jessi contact me, I..."

I've encouraged her to do so - the rest is up to her! Thanks! You have a great weekend!

message 4: by Janet (new)

Janet Glenn~ Congratulations on all the wonderful reviews that "Knowledge" received. High praise, indeed, from such well-established authors! I enjoyed your book immensely -- as much as your firstit. I did not know that "Knowledge" was to be a trilogy. I'll be eagerly waiting for #3!

message 5: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara Dycus I look forward to reading more of your books Mr.Glenn.

Glenn Kleier Thank you, Barbara. And I look forward to your thoughts.
My best wishes to you.

message 7: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary Ann Glenn, I just read this book and it is awesome? When is Knowledge coming out? I wanr more!! Lol. Btw, I am from Bardstown. I would love to have you sign my book!

Glenn Kleier Hi Mary Ann,
Thank you! I've sent you details by separate cover.
Best 2 U!