Wminbc's Reviews > Wrangled and Tangled

Wrangled and Tangled by Lorelei James

2202962
Jun 15, 12

Read in March, 2012

I loved this story...and this image is sooo perfect for this book!

description

Mmmmmmm, Renner....even his spit (chew) didn't turn me off!!

This book about Abe and Janie...was soooo not about them at all! While they were in this book, Renner and Tierney STOLE the show! I loved, loved, loved Renner. His grit and "real cowboy" ways were so hawt and his plain talking, straight shooting attitude spoke directly to me.

Recalling some 20 years ago, before I met my true love, I was the disfunctional dater! I did not play games, I did not pretend not to like guys that I liked and worse yet, I told a guy that I liked him when I did! So, with not much game, I used to go for the shy guys...And, as the saying goes, always watch out for the shy ones!

Speaking of shy guys, Abe was all that, but time and maturity have made him a real man. Now, in his thirties and much more experienced in the bedroom, Abe is prepared to give his ex-wife Janie the ride of a lifetime! While these two revert back to their childish behaviors now and then, I was happy when they each spoke up and told the other what they really want out of each other, their relationship and their second marriage.

Celia, oh, girl...you poor broken soul! I just want to take you and Arizon (The Perfect Storm by Lori Foster) out for Chick night! I certainly hope Kyle man's up and starts taking care of what is so obviously a love that both he and Celia want to have! Celia and Tierney were hilarious at the show in Denver. I laughed so hard at the Patron shots! It was no surprise that neither Kyle nor Renner were laughing though! I hope this scene gets picked up in Celia and Kyle's book! I would love to "hear" it from Kyle's POV.

Great series, with real cowboys, sweet romance and some great heat! Enjoy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrangled and Tangled.

Comments (showing 1-9)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Karla I loved Renner!!

Wminbc Karla wrote: "I loved Renner!!"

Seriously....is there anything not to love about that man! Hawt, sexy, charming and silver tongued! ;)

Wminbc Karla...there...added my review...soooo loved Renner!

Karla Fantastic review. Totally agree, this WAS Renner and Tierney's book!

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) I need to read me some cowboys soon. This looks like a good book. Great review, Karia.

Wminbc Ohhh, Kristen...I lovers me some Cowboy! Yessss, these were awesome! Cannot wait for the next one! Also reading Ms. James other cowboys (just got the kindles of the Rough Riders). Check out Carolyn Brown too...All her cowboys are great!

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Oh, I will. Thanks! :)

message 2: by KatLynne (new) - added it

KatLynne Love this review Karia and that hot cowboy pic!

And I have some of Carolyn Brown's books and now looking forward to reading those:)

message 1: by Wminbc (last edited Jun 18, 2012 09:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wminbc Yikes...just went back and read Corralled...Kyle sooo has some making up to Celia to do! I just don't know if he is worthy of her....I want her to drive him mad for a good long while!