Jessica Adkins's Reviews > Destined for an Early Grave

Destined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destined for an Early Grave.

Quotes Jessica Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“Don't care for her tongue, do you? How strange. I find it one of my favorite parts.

Bones to Gregor”

Jeaniene Frost
“He f**ks even better than he looks”, I settled on saying. Several heads turned. I didn’t care; I was pissed. “And that beautiful face is going to be clamped between my legs as soon as we get home, don’t you worry.”

Jeaniene Frost
“Bones has always been smart," I muttered. "His intelligence was just camouflaged under a mountain of p**sy."

Cat”

Jeaniene Frost
“Why do these crazy vampires keep trying to collect me?”

Jeaniene Frost
“Lucifer’s hairy ball sack! You’ve become a morlock.”

Jeaniene Frost
“You treat me as if I was a feeble Human who couldn't survive without your help, but I am a MASTER bloody VAMPIRE. (Bones to Cat - Ch 16, pg. 174)”

Jeaniene Frost
“Bloody hell, Kitten. Never thought to be flogged by my own furniture. Do you know I saw bloomin' stars when that cracked over my nog?”

Jeaniene Frost
“That's what vampires do, Kitten. We always come for what's ours, no matter the circumstances." Bones said.”

Jeaniene Frost
“Slumber party with Dracula, all things considerd why not?”

Jeaniene Frost
“Mencheres dropped his hands from my shoulders. “You know that’s what he wants. He’ll want to trade, you for her.”

“Then I’ll do it,” I said.

Bones’s grip on me turned to steel. “No, you won’t.”