MAMA CIERRA 's Reviews > Blue Pills: A Positive Love Story

Apr 16, 08

Recommended to MAMA CIERRA by: I find alot of graphic novels on my own
Recommended for: Everyone
Read in February, 2008

what I percived from this book is that Love is truly deep, and to love someone regaurdless of the situation or condition there in, is real love. In the Graphic Novel Blue pills, I was carried through intense illistrations and breath taking dialague. I loved Blue Pills, It really made me think about life, and love, and how we take it for granted. People theise days in my oppinion dont love any more, the think they love, but they dont truly know it. I feel as if blue pills sent across a few amazing messages; One being that love is blind blind, in many diffrent ways to love someone with such intensity and passion, but not know exactly why, but you would do anything and put up with everything to be with them. Their is another message i dug up out of this book, about children. I got that we should charish our childhood, never go to fast, that our parents will always love us and blame them selfs for our flaws and our mistakes. Enjoy life, because your lucky you dont have to take blue pills with every meal. I sugesst this graphic novel to anyone who is looking for a "TRUE positive love story", an eye opening story line, and amazing illistrations. Blue pills filled up my heart.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue Pills.