Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter's Reviews > Mirror of My Soul

Mirror of My Soul by Joey W. Hill

Fourth re-read and buddy read with Sue and Alex, Dec. 2013. Review edited Dec. 2013.

photo tumblr_mhh070Lch21qffcrao1_500_zps3252df63.gif

Tyler is determined to battle Marguerite's demons.

photo tumblr_mhzollcC4V1qffcrao2_500_zps92761d2b.gif

Tyler wrote Marguerite the most beautiful love letter. This is a very short extract thereof.
Dearest Marguerite:
You've taught me a great deal about stillness. About the many things that can drift into your mind and heart when you shut down the barricades created by noise. Unexpected gifts of insight, revelation and wisdom. (…)
But you taught me that love is found in stillness. It is the space between objects. It's the star you can't see if you look directly at it in the night sky, but if you look away, look forward, you see it in your peripheral vision, beside you, watching over you. If you lie down on the earth it's there, beneath you, cradling you. (…)
You're my angel, my tormentor, my woman, my love.(…)

photo tumblr_mptpnpd6dM1svftxqo1_500_zps9736d2b3.gif

5++++ unforgettable stars. Friendly warning, prepare yourself to be gushed upon.

Beautiful. Emotional. Evocative. Intense. Gut-wrenching. Erotic. Deliciously hot.

"All I am, I offer to you, I give to you. I'm yours."

I apologize in advance for posting a very long review.

photo tumblr_miwcd1RfQF1rk1ssfo1_500_zps955ea34b.gif

Every time I'm reading Marguerite and Tyler's story I'm amazed anew how strong I feel about Tyler. It's absolutely crazy, I know, because I'm madly and irrevocably in love with a fantastic and unforgettable fictional character. But it's all good because whenever I feel like coming back to him for a visit, he will be there, solid as a rock. It's like the endless sea. When I look out over the water I can see the horizon and it gives me a feeling of infinity. It doesn't stop and it equals the love I feel for Tyler. The waves symbolize the heartbeat, they undulate around me, cradle me. And when they grow stronger, higher and more aggressive they equal the passion I feel for Tyler. The beginning and the end and everything in between. That's all Tyler.

Mirror of My Soul is hands-down my all-time favorite M/F book and probably the most well-written M/F romance novel I've ever read. I loved the beginning of their mutual journey in Ice Queen. However, the sequel totally knocked my socks off. Also, Ice Queen simply pales compared to Mirror of My Soul. This book took me on a spiritual roller coaster ride and made me cry without feeling emotionally manipulated by the author. This story pushed all the right buttons, and I was immersed in Tyler and Marguerite's journey that led to their ultimate goal. Unconditional love. Tyler and Marguerite seized my body, mind, heart and soul. Sometimes I felt like time stood still and I just didn't want it to end. Prime and in-depth characterization, great and palpable chemistry, fantastic dialogue and excellent and captivating narrative provided for an unforgettable read. Joey's writing skills are beyond words that would come close to do her justice. This may be "only" a romance novel, though I think it comes close to poetry at times. What a truly inspiring and memorable love story!

photo Bildschirmfoto2013-04-28um113312_zps2e39612a.png

Tyler and Marguerite are the perfect match for one another. Through their past tragedies they find to each other. As it was, they fed each other strength, comfort, understanding, sympathy, and above and beyond love. They really got under my skin. And while Marguerite impressed me with her inner and outer strength and became one of my favorite heroines ever, there's no getting round it to point out how much I love and adore Tyler. Seriously, he is the most wonderful hero ever. Mouth-wateringly hawt. Absolutely gorgeous. Perceptive. An intelligent and mature man in his mid-forties. A true gentleman as well as a gentle man. Granted, he made mistakes and it made him even more human. His persistence and sensitivity, however, should be an example for other heroes because it doesn't get any better. I don't go on my knees for any man but I would surrender to him. Anything for Tyler. Tyler, I'm yours.

photo tumblr_md5am5yO9h1riie50o1_500_zps29b8f68f.gif

photo tumblr_m36mdjEfit1r8tvq3o1_r1_500_zps2a3b3636.gif

This book is a direct sequel to Ice Queen and is not intended to be a stand-alone title. While reading Mirror of My Soul you will learn all about Marguerite's heinous fate.

Mirror of My Soul has touched me in a very special way right to my core. The horrifying events of Marguerite's life and the way they have formed her into this person full of strength and conviction are truly awesome and very intriguing. Marguerite is an extraordinary woman. Despite everything, she made herself a protector of others. She looks out for those she loves, and through all her misery she developed a deep understanding of the world and its ugliness as well as its beauty. Tyler has his own issues to deal with, though his angel is helping him to cope as well.

"Sometimes, I think it's like a fable," he said. "One powerful god released all the evil things on the world. Another god, a god of light, could not undo what the other god had done, but he could give us something to make life worth living. So he gave us love."
"I'm working on it." He met her gaze. "Working on sharing with you. But I've been places where there are too many dead and I helped increase the body count. Each of those lives meant something to someone. And to the person themselves. But whatever lies beyond…You've helped me remember why it's worth fighting. Living. Even when the lines get so confusing you think you're losing your mind."

Tyler's issues allow him to understand Marguerite better. Marguerite's strength humbles him, and he'd do anything for her.

photo e228c5aa-ae2e-460a-8829-570cb36f9e3c_zpsb35d9643.png

photo 62c811f5-5a4b-4598-bd05-7ba3df3458ab_zpscbe53dc8.png

The whole chapter four is dedicated to Marguerite and the horrifying events of her childhood. Tyler isn't sure how to help her and it takes a strong man to admit when he needs help with the woman he loves. Hence, Tyler does seek help when he is visiting Marguerite's former therapist, Komal Gupta. Their conversation was very insightful.

"Love is not temporary. It endures everything even if it changes form. Even when it must be put away to handle harsher things, it's always there, ready to be called."

"So hear my words as a counselor and be guided by them. But also be guided by your love for her. For if we can't bring a child out of darkness and save her soul with love, then I'm afraid there's little hope for the world."

Later on Komal said to Marguerite:

“We forget that sometimes there is something greater than our pain. That’s the pain of the person who loves us, who couldn’t protect us from that pain. After meeting Tyler Winterman I firmly believe he would sacrifice the world to go back in time and do just that for you.”

What happened to Marguerite is creepy. It is incredibly evil and gruesome, and I did understand why she wanted to die right away. Besides, her recurring death wishes didn't come as a surprise. Additionally, I really did appreciate the fact that Joey pointed out how dangerous (view spoiler) is.

photo tumblr_m7064oCwLB1rnbh24o1_500_zpsa1ed863d.gif

Still, Marguerite surrendered to Tyler eventually and she wanted to live for him. She tried hard to lay down all her fears and worries. She wanted to trust him entirely but at the same time she didn't know how to do it.

photo tumblr_meeg6anVeG1rll4sdo1_500_zpsc7391cc7.gif

"I want you to make love to me. I want to go to your room, your bed, be under you, feel you inside me, see your eyes, feel your body and know…we're together. I don't know if that's love or just need, but I know I need you. I need that with you. I need what I've never known and I need it from you. Only you. And it may destroy everything or build something. I really don't know. I just know…Please make love to me."

photo tumblr_m3a3ys5EVC1qlxw6ro1_r1_500_zps84c7109c.gif

"Ask me."
"Anything you ask for, angel."

photo tumblr_mdhbic6oqz1qetk2ao1_500_zps8588404a.gif

photo 43cd02a3-c7fd-43c2-8ec3-d3e4008d0b8e_zps2771006a.png

“Tyler." She looked up at him. "This is blasphemous."
He couldn't resist the heat of his desire, not with her mouth wet with rain and his kiss. Her neck and breasts were beaded with drops while the soft pinkness of her flesh showed through the cotton dress. Lovely, natural.
"This isn't sin." He managed the words in a voice thick with want. "It's sacred. Everything I do with you, every touch, every kiss, every word murmured in reverence against your flesh, is sacred. And you're cold. I want to warm you.”

photo tumblr_mso3b5XR5t1qa4kuwo1_500_zps178e69ab.gif

It made her chest hurt, how much she felt in this moment. She knew she should not say anything impetuously. But under the light of the stained glass window, the flickering candlelight of their shared memories, it felt like simple unexamined honesty. No matter what the darkness brought back to her tomorrow.
"I'm in love with you.”

photo Bildschirmfoto2013-04-27um215342_zps6974e814.png

Marguerite stretched Tyler's patience, she challenged and defied him.

photo tumblr_mqr1cdh4Rk1swo0q8o1_500_zps63044461.gif

"I don't need to be babied. I've taken care of myself for a long time."
"You need all the babying you can get, angel. And something's bothering you. Are you going to tell me what's going on?"
"Go to hell." She slammed down the phone.

She tightened her chin and her resolve. "I didn't expect to see you so soon."

I adored their emotional and thoughtful dialogue.

"It's not about fear. It's about never feeling clean, spending years scrubbing your soul raw so you can eat without feeling nauseous, can look in the mirror and meet your own eyes when you put on makeup, brush your hair. To learn to be strong, to run your life and not be a victim of it, knowing in your heart that everything you've built is sitting on a foundation that can sink at any time. And you build it anyway, on faith alone that it won't be shattered, when everything in your life tells you that faith is a fucking joke, but you do it anyway. You do it anyway.(...)"

"Your strength humbles me in every way. I'm a stupid bastard and I was taking out my frustration on you. Your fear tears at my heart. I don't want you to have a moment of pain or worry."

"(…)And while there's so much wisdom that I don't know, I know that evil doesn't happen for a cosmic reason, a 'balance of good' bullshit. Evil happens because it can, because circumstances allow it to take place. And you build your own sanctuary against it to keep yourself sane, to keep yourself fighting it."

photo tumblr_m46j6kOk6L1rpmi5jo1_500_zps356ca18f.gif

Tyler. What a man. Handsome. Strong. Caring. Very protective. Marguerite means the world to him, and he is deeply in love with her.

"I held her in my arms last night," he said quietly. "And when I felt her every response, I thought, 'There's nothing else I could ever want.' Whether there's a Heaven or not, it doesn't matter. This…Those moments when she gave me everything were more than I ever hoped Heaven could be."

(view spoiler) he said simply, his voice a whisper in her ear. "I was so certain that I was going to lose you that I haven't known how to feel or think since, beyond the basic steps of caring for you. There's this rage in me, this anger. Every time I touch you, I want to hold you so tightly that I'll see pain in your face so it matches what's raging inside of me. So I'm afraid to let it show. I don't know what to do with it. I love you so much, Marguerite. There are no words for this kind of love. It's not pretty or romantic, it's as visceral as sex or breathing, something undeniable, necessary to go on living, for anything else to matter."

photo tumblr_m60zwt0Qvv1r60h5mo1_500_zps8937c6dd.gif

Tyler promised to never hurt Marguerite and he is not someone who would deliberately "punish" her. When he spanked her he was truly frightened and furious because she (view spoiler) Tyler, you're forgiven.

"Is there anything you do that isn't designed to take you a step closer to the other side?"

"My wife (view spoiler)

(…)

Do you want that for Gen and Chloe? If you're going to take yourself out, do it with flame. Burn it all away, so there's nothing left but ashes, so we can still imagine everything we valued and loved…"

(…)

"You'll promise me. And you'll never betray that promise, or I swear to God it will kill me. Do you understand that? Do you know how much you mean to me? Even if you don't want me, you have to give me this."
"I promise, I promise." She reached up, gathered him to her. He came inch by resisting inch until his face was against her neck. Suddenly he gave, dropping to his knees, his arms surrounding her so they were pressed against each other thigh to thigh, heart to heart. He pulled her in so tightly against him she couldn't breathe, but that didn't matter. Suddenly the world was about more than herself, more than about her pain and it was easier to let go of it to hold him in her arms, to give him comfort.

photo tumblr_miwvg1Ug8g1rbgv4do1_500_zpsb1a6b391.gif

photo b24d6fe4-b595-4afb-a8ee-84b8e2687b93_zps69064213.png

Tyler and Marguerite's story is incredibly moving, and I'm sure it won't leave you cold. It intertwines thunder, darkness and sunshine in perfection. Even though it was a painful read occasionally, this story shines so brightly in various intriguing facets and consumed me from the get-go. In fact, it is difficult to find the right words to do it justice. All I can say is I am in awe. This story is an intimate, revering and tender testament that love can heal almost everything. As always I loved the way Joey combines the erotic and hot sex with a wonderful, evocative and touching love story and plenty of plot. Needless to say that her prose is absolutely powerful and very thoughtful as well as thought-provoking. Tyler and Marguerite truly deserved their HEA. At the end of the story there are a few pages that pushed the sweet tooth a little bit too hard for my taste, but overall it didn't detract from a fantastic and heart-wrenching read. When Marguerite is with Tyler she sees who she really is, the mirror of her soul and vice versa. They are soul mates.

She bowed her head. "I am a Mistress to others; you are the Master of me. Of my heart, mind and soul."

I love Tyler and this book to pieces. Both Tyler and Marguerite have a very special place in my heart. Now and forever.

photo tumblr_mecfocqHfw1qkfnmbo1_500_zps6897fc6c.gif

Highly recommended.

Warning
This book contains explicit sex (including oral and anal), bondage, a blindfold and spanking.
Plus, there is a play scene among Tyler's friends that included toys and voyeurism.

Mirror of My Soul is not a simple romance novel. It's food for your soul. Read it.

P.S. Thanks, SueBee, for setting up the thread! I enjoyed our buddy read very much! <3
93 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mirror of My Soul.

Quotes Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Liked

“Tyler wrote:
Dearest Marguerite:
You've taught me a great deal about stillness. About the many things that can drift into your mind and heart when you shut down the barricades created by noise. Unexpected gifts of insight, revelation and wisdom. <…>
But you taught me that love is found in stillness. It is the space between objects. It's the star you can't see if you look directly at it in the night sky, but if you look away, look forward, you see it in your peripheral vision, beside you, watching over you. If you lie down on the earth it's there, beneath you, cradling you.<…>
You're my angel, my tormentor, my woman, my love.

God, Tyler is such a gentleman! He is gentle AND a gentleman.

Joey W. Hill
“I held her in my arms last night," he said quietly. "And when I felt her every response, I thought, 'There's nothing else I could ever want.' Whether there's a Heaven or not, it doesn't matter. This…Those moments when she gave me everything were more than I ever hoped Heaven could be.”

Joey W. Hill
“I'll endure anything for you, angel. Anything.

Joey W. Hill
“Love is not temporary. It endures everything even if it changes form. Even when it must be put away to handle harsher things, it's always there, ready to be called.”

Joey W. Hill
“And while there's so much wisdom that I don't know, I know that evil doesn't happen for a cosmic reason, a 'balance of good' bullshit. Evil happens because it can, because circumstances allow it to take place. And you build your own sanctuary against it to keep yourself sane, to keep yourself fighting it.”

Joey W. Hill
“We forget that sometimes there is something greater than our pain. That's the pain of the person who loves us, who couldn't protect us from that pain.”

Joey W. Hill
“I want you to make love to me. I want to go to your room, your bed, be under you, feel you inside me, see your eyes, feel your body and know…we're together. I don't know if that's love or just need, but I know I need you. I need that with you. I need what I've never known and I need it from you. Only you. And it may destroy everything or build something. I really don't know. I just know…Please make love to me.”

Joey W. Hill
“But whatever lies beyond…You've helped me remember why it's worth fighting. Living. Even when the lines get so confusing you think you're losing your mind.”

Joey W. Hill
Kicking off the comfortable slides, she ran from him in bare feet, her arms wide like wings, ropes of hair spilling down her back wildly like a glossy cape. His heart had wings of its own, as if he were a young man again with no weights on his heart, but with the wisdom of his present age to know what a tremendous gift this moment was. He caught up with her, seized her hand. They kept running, both running from shadows but running together, throwing off a light that he reflected might keep those shadows cowering in the past where they belonged.

Joey W. Hill
Tyler." She looked up at him. "This is blasphemous."

"I'm in love with you.

(...)
He swung before she anticipated him. His fist went through her sheetrock as if it wasn't there, shattering paint and substance.(…)

"Ask me."
"Anything you ask for, angel."

Joey W. Hill
I don't need to be babied. I've taken care of myself for a long time."
"Go to hell." She slammed down the phone.

She tightened her chin and her resolve. "I didn't expect to see you so soon."

04/23/2013
0.0% " photo tumblr_mkpco9o2JQ1rldtu7o1_400_zps7fa92cbc.gif
I'm going to shed off my book slump by rereading one of my all-time favorite books. Tyler, you know I love you to pieces!!!" 29 comments
04/24/2013
30.0% " photo tumblr_mkpco9o2JQ1rldtu7o2_400_zpsbfb88ed9.gif
“We forget that sometimes there is something greater than our pain. That’s the pain of the person who loves us, who couldn’t protect us from that pain. (...)" Great stuff!! <3 <3 <3 <3" 43 comments
04/25/2013
52.0% " photo tumblr_mf8git5JLH1rmy8rro1_500_zps30b70e05.gif
"You'll promise me. And you'll never ever betray that promise, or I swear to God it will kill me. Do you understand that? Do you know how much you mean to me? Even if you don't want me, you have to give me this." <3 <3 <3" 18 comments
04/25/2013
77.0% " photo tumblr_mfedzc6JNR1rwd1xgo1_500_zps2049f8d9.gif
If you need me, want me, I'm there for you. Now that was dramatic! Marguerite is a fabulous heroine! And Tyler...you're my man! <3 <3 <3" 16 comments
04/26/2013
100.0% " photo tumblr_m6ktnt2b2y1qaozevo1_500_zps84303bf4.gif
"What are you doing, angel?" he asked softly (...) "Looking at who I really am. The mirror of my soul." This book...it's beyond words… <3 <3 <3" 17 comments
04/28/2013 marked as: read
12/22/2013 marked as: currently-reading
12/22/2013
100.0% " photo be22e599-796a-448e-8bf4-78fe62048cbd_zpsa0dc0e0c.png
"There's nothing to forgive. We're working things out. This is just part of it." "Let's hope I don't kill you in the process," she said. Buddy read with Sue & Alex! *waves*" 6 comments
12/22/2013
30.0% " photo 706916_zps824f2812.gif
She looked up at him. "Carry me. I like it when you carry me." Her body trembled beneath him. "Ask me." "Please." The words came out without hesitation or thought. "Would you carry me?" "Anything you ask for, angel." Please carry me too, Tyler!! *swoon* <333" 16 comments
12/23/2013
42.0% " photo tumblr_mw27fpc9MJ1r0tytoo1_400_zps4f496e44.gif
M said: "I didn't expect to see you so soon." Tyler's response: "I was told to go to hell. My connecting flight was delayed so I thought I'd drop in." Uh-oh…run, Marguerite… *devilish grin* Spank me, baby..." 12 comments
12/23/2013
53.0% " photo 413bc527-9cda-4e69-bf5e-e179d3c0b4f5_zpsab7ea4ad.png
Tyler was talking about his "mysterious" past. A very strong and emotional scene that revealed a lot. A man afraid of not meeting Marguerite's expectations. I love him just…more! *sigh*" 6 comments
12/24/2013
83.0% " photo 911ec413-388d-4e5d-9762-5da1fa3f5075_zpsb503b22f.png
Yes, Tyler is here after a traumatic as well as dramatic event. <333" 8 comments
12/26/2013
100.0% " photo tumblr_macwjhsejq1rdppjno1_500_zps357b1fa5.gif
This book and Tyler are too exceptional for words. <333" 3 comments
12/27/2013 marked as: read

message 1: by Karla (new) - added it

Karla I think I would like to start this series from the first book. Thanks Baba!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Ok, Karla. I really liked book 2, "Natural Law", too! And of course also "The Ice Queen"!

~E~ Riverina Romantics Cant wait to read it. I love Joey

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Jodie wrote: "Cant wait to read it. I love Joey"

Ok, Jodie, will keep you posted! I rushed through this re-read today. Couldn't put it down. It's even better the second time round. Have you read it yet? If not, then I'd advise you to read Ice Queen first. Mirror of My Soul is the sequel to Ice Queen. They're connected. But I only did a re-read of Mirror of My Soul because I love it much more than Ice Queen.

~E~ Riverina Romantics I've only read the Knights of the Boardroom - AND LOVED THEM.

I will have to start this series soon

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Jodie wrote: "I've only read the Knights of the Boardroom - AND LOVED THEM.

I will have to start this series soon"

Well, this series is PNR stuff, right? Not my cuppa...

~E~ Riverina Romantics The Knights?? No they are contemporary BDSM.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Jodie wrote: "The Knights?? No they are contemporary BDSM."

Well, maybe I should give them a try...Thanks, Jodie!
BTW, I posted my new review.

~E~ Riverina Romantics Great review Baba. The excerpts sound fantastic.

In all honesty I think Joey Hill is the most erotic author I have read that has a huge amount of emotional depth so that they are both perfectly balanced.

I've only read the Knights of the Boardroom - but they are fantastic. I hope you like them too.

message 10: by Joy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joy Great review--Joey Hill is one of my favorites

Denise~The Procrastinating Book Diva~ Absolutely love your reviews. They are always so thorough & insightful - this one is no exception. I plan to start her KOB series soon and I' m really looking forward to it =)

message 12: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle [Helen Geek] You write such wonderful reviews. I put this and the Ice Queen on my TBR pile. Thanks!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Joy wrote: "Great review--Joey Hill is one of my favorites"

Thanks, Joy!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Denise wrote: "Absolutely love your reviews. They are always so thorough & insightful - this one is no exception. I plan to start her KOB series soon and I' m really looking forward to it =)"

Thanks, Denise! That's sweet of you to say. I was just smiling because my first reviews that I've started to write about 10 months ago were never like that. LOL I'm really glad to see myself that I'm evolving. Keep me posted about her KOB series. Would love to hear what you think about it.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Michelle wrote: "You write such wonderful reviews. I put this and the Ice Queen on my TBR pile. Thanks!"

Thanks, Michelle. You're a sweetie. I really hope you're going to enjoy the books. I didn't know that you read BDSM stories too. In case you won't be wowed by Ice Queen, then please keep reading! Mirror of My Soul is so much better!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Mary Elizabeth wrote: "Baba between the cover & the title I was expecting some fairy tale spin on it ... sounds interesting good review girlie :)"

Thanks...Well, the cover is certainly not my cuppa, Mary Elizabeth. :))

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Jodie wrote: "Great review Baba. The excerpts sound fantastic.

Thank you, Jodie! I thought this book deserved a better review! I shamelessly admit that I like my review too. *blushes slightly* LOL
I agree, Jodie. She writes super erotic sex scenes and her stories have so much depth. *dreamy sigh*

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter @Jodie: Knights sound...well, like knights and not contemporary. :)) Are these stories long?

~E~ Riverina Romantics The first story is short but the rest are full length.

Let me know if you read them. I can't wait to see what you think. Fingers crossed you will like them as much as I do

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Jodie wrote: "The first story is short but the rest are full length.

The series is about 5 exceptionally sexy. dominant businessman who were dubbed 'The Knights of the Boardroom' because of their personalities..."

Wow, Jodie, sounds good! Thanks for the clarification. I'm gonna give them a try. I'm reading another Natural Law series story now and I think I'm gonna give Rough Canvas a try. But I hope to get to the "Knights" pretty soon. Have a great Sunday! ((Hugs))

message 21: by Dee (new) - added it

Dee Nice review Baba ☺

Taryn at My Secret Romance I can't wait to read this series. Your reviews always make me want to drop everything and read it now!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Dee wrote: "Nice review Baba ☺"

Thanks, Dee! XXX

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Taryn-does it have romance? wrote: "I can't wait to read this series. Your reviews always make me want to drop everything and read it now!"

LOL I'm really glad that my review makes you want to read this series, Taryn. I think that's the point. You read a book and you end up loving it so much that you can't help but write a review that (you hope) will live up to your own and readers expectations at the same time. You know I have read this review more than once and every time I'm reading it I just want to bawl my eyes out. I love, love, love this story. It was incredibly emotional. Did I say that I love it??

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Wonderful review, Baba. This is such an emotional book.

message 26: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Nice review Baba!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter KatLynne wrote: "Nice review Baba!"

Thank you, KatLynne!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Wonderful review, Baba. This is such an emotional book."

Thank you, Dhes! Well, this story got me all teary-eyed!! It's fabulous and I loved to do a re-read. :)

KindleRomance Reviews Lovely review! Thanks for bringing back the wonderful memories!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Kris (KindleRomance) wrote: "Lovely review! Thanks for bringing back the wonderful memories!"

Sorry, Kris, I just saw your comment. Thank you! I'm glad I brought back some very fond memories. :)

message 31: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Great review, Baba!

message 32: by kristina (new) - added it

kristina Awesome review Baba :)

message 33: by Christy (new)

Christy Great review Baba! Enjoy the re-read!!!

Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper* Fantastic review Baba!! :)

message 35: by "That's All" Ash (new)

"That's All" Ash Baba, I am in LOVE with review!
Well done!

♥~♥Geri ~ the Racy Lit Reader ♥~♥ Lovely review, Baba. Enjoy the re-read!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Lisa wrote: "Great review, Baba!"

Thank you, Lisa. :)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter kristina wrote: "Awesome review Baba :)"

Thank you, Kristina. :)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Christy wrote: "Great review Baba! Enjoy the re-read!!!"

Thank you, Christy. Will do. :)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Meli Kyle *Ty and Zane's Creeper* wrote: "Fantastic review Baba!! :)"

Thank you, Meli. :)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Ash ~ The Book Snob wrote: "Baba, I am in LOVE with review!
Well done!"

Thank you, Ash. :)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Geri's ~ EverAfterRomance ~ wrote: "Lovely review, Baba. Enjoy the re-read!"

Thank you, Geri. It's a safe bet. ;-)

message 43: by Ella (new)

Ella Frank OMG - excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor! Hot!!

message 44: by Paula (new)

Paula Really great review, Baba. :)

Kathy Great review Baba! I do love Joey Hill...Maybe I'll read something of hers next.

message 46: by Lisa Jayne (new)

Lisa Jayne Beautiful review, as always your reviews have the best visuals *sigh* x

message 47: by Susanne (new)

Susanne Wonderful "old" review! Enjoy your reread Baba, and I hope it gets you back on the reading highway <3

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Susanne wrote: "Wonderful "old" review! Enjoy your reread Baba, and I hope it gets you back on the reading highway <3"

Thank you, Susanne. I'm a superb place at the moment and I'm very happy. *dreamy sigh* <3

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Lisa Jayne wrote: "Beautiful review, as always your reviews have the best visuals *sigh* x"

Thank you, Lisa Jayne. :)) xxx

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Paula (Romantic Book Affairs Blogspot) wrote: "Really great review, Baba. :)"

Thank you, Paula. :))