Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)'s Reviews > A Touch of Crimson

A Touch of Crimson by Sylvia Day

Why is it that I get all gooey when I see a guy on the cover with angel wings? Darn me and my hopeless angel fixation!
16 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Touch of Crimson.

07/30 marked as: to-read

Marcella Me too! I am a sucker for a sexy man with angel wings.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) I think they are onto us, Marcella!

Marcella I think so too! I just have to read a book that has a man with angel wings on the cover no matter how good or bad it sounds.

Thankfully this one sounds reaaly good!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I ended up really loving Adrian! He wasn't terribly alpha, but he was well respected, fair, and hot!

Marcella I need to seriously read this book soon.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Marcella wrote: "I need to seriously read this book soon."

Yes, you should. It was very slow to start but ended really well.

Marcella Thanks I will give it try maybe later this week.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I can't wait to read your thoughts on it, Marcella!

Marcella I will let you know as soon as I read it.

Marcella Well Dhestiny it took me some time but I was finally able to read this book. I absolutely loved it! Adrian was such a great character and Lindsay was just awesome. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series. Bummer we have to wait until July.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Marcella wrote: "Well Dhestiny it took me some time but I was finally able to read this book. I absolutely loved it! Adrian was such a great character and Lindsay was just awesome. I'm looking forward to the next..."

I'm glad to hear that!! I loved it, too. It was a great twist to the story!

Marcella It really was a great story. All the terms and stuff were confusing but I kind of figured them out after reading the book.

message 13: by Kryptonite (new) - added it

Kryptonite Very true Lady D.