oliviasbooks's Reviews > Dearly, Departed

Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dearly, Departed.

07/20/2012
07/21/2012
15.0% "Oh Goodie, medically patched-up zombies in a special, secret unit. I liked the non-paranormal, neo-feudalism dystopia Landry Park better."
07/22/2012
20.0% "It already drags." 1 comment
07/22/2012
40.0% "It's rather refreshing to read about a supernatural guy with a too short shelf life instead of a too long one. But «the talk», you know, the one about «what we are» and how it happened, took too long."
07/23/2012
50.0% "Now Chas has turned Nora into Gothic Lolita and Pamela has shown her true, brave personality. Nice."
07/24/2012
81.0% "I find it fascination how Pamela is a completely different girl in her own point of view. When Nora speaks - albeit always fondly - of her she makes a rather shallow, good-catch-hunting, easiy frightened sort of impression. But she is incredibly brave, good at archery and very concerned for her neighbors. I like her better than Nora."
07/24/2012
81.0% "I find it fascinating how Pamela is a completely different girl in her own point of view. When Nora speaks -albeit always fondly -of her she makes a rather shallow, good-catch-hunting, easiy frightened sort of impression. But she is incredibly brave, good at archery and very concerned for her neighbors. I like her better than Nora."
show 6 hidden updates…