Anzu The Great Destroyer's Reviews > Bloodlines

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

Caution: a lot of bitchiness will be used in this review. Fangirls beware!

I have to admit that I didn’t start this with a smile on my face. My first thought when I saw this spinoff start was "But why?"

I have a problem with authors (and not only) milking their products too much. That was exactly my impression when I saw this book. But then I said “Hey, maybe I’m wrong. Maybe this will be the start of something beautiful.” Broken dreams…
”A picture is worth a thousand words”

This is why my review will consist of more images than text. What better means to express my wonderful feelings for this book? Yeeii!!!!

Let’s make a summary now, shall we?

I’m sorry was this supposed to be a book or the diary of a boring kid? Gah, stupid story! It was plain old boring!

Sydney could never be another Rose and Bloodlines will never be another Vampire Academy. I thought this spinoff was useless when I first saw it and I know now that I was right.

They took the most boring characters, minus Adrian of course, and placed them all together. The poor dude can’t make the book good now, can he?

I’m not going to give the book a good score just because Adrian is in it.

A total waste of time! I’m so not continuing this series…

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodlines.

09/08/2011
8.0% 10 comments
09/09/2011
42.0% "Really Miss Mead? This is the best you could do? I'm trying soooo hard to finish this. Not an easy task, I give you that." 5 comments
09/10/2011
99.0% "RCS"

Comments (showing 1-39)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 39: by Dija (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dija When will you get around to this??

message 38: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer Hmmmmmmmmmm I guess this week since I wanna read something YA :p

message 37: by Dija (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dija Oh, goody. Did you read my review? I listed all the things that make this book great, so it should motivate you. :D

message 36: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer I don't wanna read it because it will influence my review. I'm keeping my mind safe for now lol :p

message 35: by Dija (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dija Ah, okay. Makes sense. I do hope you end up liking the book though. It's not as bad as most people are making it out to be. :D

message 34: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer I'm not going to listen to irrelevant people from now on. I see them liking something and I end up hating it and vice versa. I'll just go into it blindly. I guess that's the best way of judging it :D

message 33: by Dija (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dija That's what I usually do. I never read a review while reading a book, because then I find myself hating the book or thinking too much about what one reader or the other said. Ignorance is truly bliss in these type of situations. :D

message 32: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer Exactly! God if I could pinch your cheek right now lol :p

message 31: by Dija (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dija *quickly slaps hands over both cheeks* o_o

message 30: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer Muahahahahahaa your cheeks are mine!!! *pinches both of them*

message 29: by Dija (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dija You're like those old aunties in every family, the ones who never tire of interfering with your life, cry at weddings, and pinch your cheeks. :O

message 28: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer Nah but I like to annoy people with these things :D

message 27: by Dija (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dija Ooooh, I love your review! Lemme recover from stomach cramps caused by too much laughing. XD

message 26: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer I was sooo BORED by this book. This is my revenge >:) Muahahahahaha!!!!

Aly is so frigging bored =)) you killed another one :D I am so proud of you :*

message 24: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer Thank you mommy :* ;;)

Mariya LOL I love your reviews. I couldn't stop laughing. I can always count on you for pure entertainment.

message 22: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer Lol thanks Mariya :D

Aly is so frigging bored Told you hon :D You should trust me in this things ;;)

Samina ~ Escapism~ Loved your review.I hav ethe exact same feeling so I have pushed this book back on my TBR.
Oh I know where most of the anime shots are from its called Special A.Yup, I am a manga Otaku.

message 18: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer Yeeees I loved Special A :D Kept on saving screenshots like crazy :))))

And this book really made me angry. Such a waste of time :/

message 17: by Dija (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dija Special A would have been way more awesome if Hikari hadn't been so clueless all the time. Even a 3 year-old isn't that dense.

message 16: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer But it had many funny moments

message 15: by Dija (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dija Yeah, it did. I especially loved the twins and their respective stories. :D

message 14: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer Gah they're so gaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy =)))))))))))

message 13: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer No wait those are other gay twins. These were the cute ones if I remember well. Yeah, so... cute :p

message 12: by Dija (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dija O-kay. O_o

message 11: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer The gay ones were in Ouran High School Host Club :D

message 10: by Dija (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dija O-kay. O_o

I'm having way too much fun saying that. XD

message 9: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer Loooooooool I know! I love saying that :D

Navdha I could hug you for this review. :3

message 7: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer Awwww tyyy *hugs* ;;)

Navdha *hugs back*
If you happen to read The Golden Lily which I'm not sure that you will, I'll be looking forward to your review. :D

message 5: by Anzu (last edited Feb 21, 2012 09:05AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer Nah, I'm not even going near it :p Is it bad?

Navdha It isn't out yet. It will be this summer. I'll let you know. ^-^

message 3: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star

Anzu The Great Destroyer Lol thanks :D I'm expecting it to suck badly :p

Mariya IT'S BAD! Ugh! I should've stopped at book 1. I"m done with this series. So dreadfully boring, even more boring the second time around. I wish she never would've done a spin off series. :/

message 1: by Anzu (new) - rated it 1 star