Alaiel Kreuz's Reviews > Craving Perfect

Craving Perfect by Liz Fichera

Jul 23, 11

Read from July 21 to 23, 2011

Review By Alaiel Kreuz:

I'm a sucker for love stories, that's the true and Craving Perfect was a wonderful book for me. I had TONS of fun, and I mean, really, tons and tons of fun.
The main character, Grace, was a really sweet and annoying girl that made me laugh and hit my pillow a few times.
You see, Grace loves to bake pastries and cones, she simple loves to do that. And of course she loves to eat them as well, but most of them she keep them to sell them at their Café she and her sister own. But at the same time she wants to loose those ten pounds that are annoying her. And since her sister insists to go to a gym they do, and there she meets the love of her life, a handsome and sexy man named Max that looks down at her and ignores her every single time she looks at him.
Sorry, did I say love of her life? My bad, he is an idiot. Period.
Bur Grace, for some reason I can't understand yet, yearns for a single touch, a look (even when he looks right through her she imagines he is been shy!!!) of Max. Let me tell you, I hate when a woman acts like that, but the book was so good and the inner dialogues that Grace had with herself made the book a wonderful read.

But despite the fact that Grace is blind our real hero is not. Carlos, a sexy, sweet and very very handsome guy that works at the gym finds Grace really pretty and cute, even her clumsiness is a good thing for him. And Carlos is far more that what Grace thinks...

But things for Grace and her sister are not going really well and somehow every single time that Grace runs in a treadmill at the gym and manages to fall, literary, of it, she founds herself inside a different body, a woman named Callie who is perfection personified: beautiful, with a size two, a flat stomach, a long blond smooth hair and beautiful skin. And on top of that Max Kramer is her fiancé!
Her life is about to take a real twist... a twist that only she can choose.

Since i finished the book within a day I can say that I really enjoyed it.
1 like • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Craving Perfect.

45.0% "So far it's a really interesting and funny book :D"