Mary's Reviews > Tiger's Voyage

Jan 16, 13

bookshelves: favorites, books-i-own
Recommended for: everyone
Read from October 15 to 17, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 3

OMG!!! When I stop crying I'll try to make a proper review. It was really really good. I can't say enough about how much I love these books. The Tiger's Curse series has captured my heart never to let go.

It's been about a month now and I thought I should write a little more about what I think. By far of all the Tiger's Curse books this one has the most adventure, the most sadness, most love between the character, pretty much the most of everything. Colleen Houck, the author, definitely brought this one up a notch. I love the way the characters have been developing in these books. They have all had to make a lot of hard choices, which I hate to say I like, but I do. Life is not made up of easy decisions. So its refreshing to read a book that's more realistic in the way that people actually think, feel, and live. Apart from the magic and some of the strange creatures I can actually imagine the world Colleen has made and most definitely would love to live in it, without hesitation.

While reading Tiger's Voyage I had that never-ending-story feeling. Like the little boy in the movie I felt like I literally got sucked into the book and was actually a part of the story line. It made me happy and sad at the same time. I really wished I could have been apart of it, so I could have been there for the characters I love. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. To say I'm obsessed would be an understatement. I recommend these books to everyone that loves adventure, magic, mystical creatures, love, and to
everyone that doesn't mind getting totally mushy, literally crying, obsessively in love with a book series that it almost hurts, then these are the books for you.
10 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger's Voyage.

Quotes Mary Liked

Colleen Houck
This is something you can't deny. You belong with me. You're mine.”
Colleen Houck, Tiger's Voyage
tags: ren

Annie Brewer Great review!! This is my fave of the 3 so far! And I AM crazy obsessed over this series!!! My fave series of all!!! :)