April Reads's Reviews > If I Stay

Jul 21, 2011

it was ok
Read in October, 2012 — I own a copy

Review soon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If I Stay.

Jill Oh wow, that sure is surprising! This is one of my favourite books of all time, no kidding!

April Reads Jill wrote: "Oh wow, that sure is surprising! This is one of my favourite books of all time, no kidding!"

I know! I've been too excited to read this book, I already have the sequel actually. I've seen awesome reviews and friends recommended it to me too. But I don't know... Usually I enjoy bittersweet romance/heartbreaking and emotional stories but this one just didn't do it for me. I was surprised too. If you only knew how much I hate to rate it with two stars *sigh. I wish I could give at least 3 but i can't :(

Jill April (Books4Juliet) wrote: "Jill wrote: "Oh wow, that sure is surprising! This is one of my favourite books of all time, no kidding!"

I suppose we can't all love the same books! But I'm looking forward to your review to see why you didn't like it! :)

April Reads Jill wrote: "April (Books4Juliet) wrote: "Jill wrote: "Oh wow, that sure is surprising! This is one of my favourite books of all time, no kidding!"

I know! I've been too excited to read this book, I already ha..."

Thank you. I hope to write the review soon ;P