jeaninakay's Reviews > Tiger's Destiny

Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
5841950
's review
Jul 20, 11


EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T READ THIS BOOK I KNOW I WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IN MRS. HOUCK:) Why couldn't they publish all the books at the same time, THERE IS AN IDEA. Am I right, please someone say yes. Teheheheeeeeeee.
73 likes · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger's Destiny.
sign in »

Comments (showing 1-50 of 52) (52 new)


NaKayla Yes I hear u


jeaninakay Thankyou, someone that actually cares! Hey Nakayla, you are cool because you just are:) Thxs for commenting on my post, you are beastest!!!!!!!!!!! Yes beastest, not the best, because beastest is sooo much better than the best:}


Nandanie I care too, I am tired of waiting for the books when someone else already knows whats going on I feel like I am missing out on something! I want it NOW! Man I wish I had a genie that can take me into the future or something so I can sit down and read and then come back in the past- or if I like the future I can stay there... but my point is the fact taht I want the books NOW that is the first prioirty on my wish list


jeaninakay True that is that a pic of Durga on your profile pic Vee?


message 5: by Nandanie (last edited Oct 02, 2011 08:48AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nandanie yeah she is my favorite godess of all hinudism gods and godesses, I am a hindu so I know like most of the myths colleen was explaining... I guess I can say I am always a step ahead


isnt that grr of invader zim on ur profile Jeanina Kay?


jeaninakay Yup he is so cute !!!! I'm baking a cake- Grr


message 7: by Nandanie (last edited Oct 02, 2011 12:00PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nandanie haha that is cute.. I like Zim's accent and his plans but the thing is the guy(alien) never learns from his mistakes! I like the episode when Grr stops being Grr and decides to take over the mission himself... That was suprising...Zim didnt know what to do!


NaKayla I just finished Tiger's Voyage, it was sad my heart is beating faster everytime I think about this.


Nandanie why did they change it to spetember? it was supposed ot be july!


jeaninakay What happened?


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "What happened?"

they changed the marketing date to september instead of july! that's 2 additional months of wating! *eye roll*


jeaninakay Whoa there what is up this?!?!?!? This is jankedup!!!


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "Whoa there what is up this?!?!?!? This is jankedup!!!"

yeah...sucks right?


jeaninakay Oh I am totaly obsessed with the immortal instruments hav eyou read them?


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "Oh I am totaly obsessed with the immortal instruments hav eyou read them?"

their on my to-read list...sorry had chores to do!!! ;(


jeaninakay Its all righty omg don't get me started on chores I really dislike them they disturb my social life


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "Its all righty omg don't get me started on chores I really dislike them they disturb my social life"

they disturb EVERYONE'S social life! i am at the library stocking up on books fro xmas break!


jeaninakay so your on the liberries comp cool !!! what books you gettin vee?


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "so your on the liberries comp cool !!! what books you gettin vee?"

i got the witch and wizard book (the full version thank god need to get that out of my currently reading list!)


pandora gets angry (i love this sereis in 4th grade, the 4th book finally came out!)

immortal beloved
and many more on my to-read list!


jeaninakay interesting list vee what is the limit of books you are able to check out?


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "interesting list vee what is the limit of books you are able to check out?"

i think 30 or so!! i have like 20 holds!!! gotta start reading!!!


jeaninakay you would Vee I love that about you go get a lot of books or its a waste of gas monaaaaay $$$$$


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "you would Vee I love that about you go get a lot of books or its a waste of gas monaaaaay $$$$$"

hahahah!!!!1 talking about money i have to 533.00 for publishing!!! thanks mom and dad for paying my fees!!! hehehe! i love being a daddy's girl!!! (and a mommy's girl) i feel loved!


jeaninakay That is a lot of dough GIIIRRLL!!! Yep Daddy's girl one of my advts> muhahahaha


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "That is a lot of dough GIIIRRLL!!! Yep Daddy's girl one of my advts> muhahahaha"

yeah! it also helps that i am the first child!!! i am going to re-read my manuscript make it perfect and click that SUBMIT BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


jeaninakay how many pages are there vee? Yep submit that manuscript so we can watch you become awesomely famous


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "how many pages are there vee? Yep submit that manuscript so we can watch you become awesomely famous"

like 300 or so. not really big. i am going to make the second one bigger though. ps. IF i become famous, i will always be your Vee, please dont treat me differently. i like the way our friendship is going! please promise me that wont change!


jeaninakay well I can't promise anything much anymore because I am the worst friendship promiser in the whole entire world so yeah lets make something up that isn't necessarily a promise but somethin close to that that sounds awesome. OOOHH a new word I like this game and man that is a big book I can't even write that much


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "well I can't promise anything much anymore because I am the worst friendship promiser in the whole entire world so yeah lets make something up that isn't necessarily a promise but somethin close to..."

i had the ideas planned out so it took about 2 weeks to write it yknow? but i want to go through some of the scenes and make it top-notch! cuz i finished it in a short time, i want to make it perfect! ;D


jeaninakay But remember if your happy with it don't let anyone influence your right to be with it. You can't please everyone I always tell myself that well not always , but whenevs I remember


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "But remember if your happy with it don't let anyone influence your right to be with it. You can't please everyone I always tell myself that well not always , but whenevs I remember"

yeah...but i want it to be great yknow? for example if tc sucked, would you even bother reading tq? got my point? i want to make the first book great so i can have followers! colleen is like a huge rolemodel!


jeaninakay Well call it a hob nob OK sounds cute and weird at the same time it means to associate familiarly


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "Well call it a hob nob OK sounds cute and weird at the same time it means to associate familiarly"

yeah i want to make a good impression on book 1


jeaninakay totlly agree


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "totlly agree"

yeah, so i am going to proofread it tomorrow, click that submit button adn fufill my dream! (my second was to be a famous sinegr but i suck at singing!)


jeaninakay you never know vee my brother says I suck but my cousins say I am amazin


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "you never know vee my brother says I suck but my cousins say I am amazin"

yeah! but brothers are never helpful!!!


jeaninakay Ture dat they are really mean thought but you got to love them they make me laugh really hard


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "Ture dat they are really mean thought but you got to love them they make me laugh really hard"

yeah my brother really helps me when i am crying for tv/td/td2! but otherwise, hes a pain!


jeaninakay You have a brother!?!?!?!


message 42: by Nandanie (last edited Dec 24, 2011 04:36PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "You have a brother!?!?!?!"

of course!!!! he's a pain and he embarrasses me but he has a good heart. why are boys like that? they have a good side but something always ruins the whole image!


jeaninakay Thats wat bros are for


Nandanie jeaninakay wrote: "Thats wat bros are for"

yeah! bros!!


Lettie It's probably just a money an advertising thing. Believe me, I wish they were all published now also


message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

yep


Sasha It would be great it they did. It would have saved a lot of bitching sessions with friends. ;)


Sabrina you are absolutely right....i know how u feel


*~Hanna~* I can't wait until it comes out omg. You're killing me, Colleen Houck. She's a freaking amazing author though. Geez. What an amazing and original story. No vampires or werewolves, thank god. And honestly, I have no idea who Kelsey is going to end up with. So much has happened, they're pretty much equal... But I'm rooting for Ren. :P he's my favorite. <3


Nandanie Hanna wrote: "I can't wait until it comes out omg. You're killing me, Colleen Houck. She's a freaking amazing author though. Geez. What an amazing and original story. No vampires or werewolves, thank god. And ho..."

YES! ANOTHER TEAM REN! XD


« previous 1
back to top