Yearning To Read's Reviews > Tiger's Destiny

Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck

wowowowowowowowowowwowowowow!!!!!! :DDDDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SO AMAZING!!

But squealing aside... How is there going to be a 5th book??? That was the perfect ending!!! :0 Did anyone else feel this way?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger's Destiny.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Valeria Andrea Gods, why?! I've read both GLOWING reviews & hateful/sad reviews all over the place. I'm SO confused.

I want my book & read it now!

Yearning To Read Valeria wrote: "Gods, why?! I've read both GLOWING reviews & hateful/sad reviews all over the place. I'm SO confused.

I want my book & read it now!"

Hahaha it was seriously amazing, though! Maybe not the best of the series, but, actually, I take that back, it was incredible, like all the others. I can't really rank it cuz it was sooo different. But yah, I don't know, I just can't see there being a 5th book. I guess I'll be surprised!!

Ashley Regarding the glowing/hateful reviews, here's my take:

If the love triangle hasn't bothered you throughout the series, you will probably adore Tiger's Destiny. But if the love triangle has ever irked you, Tiger's Destiny will probably drive you a bit mad.

Unfortunately the latter was the case for me. I wanted to love this book so much. I ADORED Tiger's Curse, but ever since the love triangle was introduced, it's been going downhill for me. :( I think I just got fed up with Kelsey's indecision!

I'm so glad you loved this though. :) I really wish I could share the same enthusiasm for the series because the first book was amazing and I love the overall idea!

Based on what I've read, I think the fifth book won't be a 'proper' book. I think it will be more of a side story rather than a direct continuation.

Tracey G Ashley (booknook) wrote: "Regarding the glowing/hateful reviews, here's my take:

i haven't read this yet but i hate this love triangle going on so i probably won't love this book. so sad because the first one was amazing.

Emily S. I had a hard time with this one, because of the love triangle. I agree with Ashley above on Kelsey's indecision. Drove me mad! BUT, as a whole, I really enjoyed the series.

Valeria Andrea Ashley (booknook) wrote: "Regarding the glowing/hateful reviews, here's my take:

You have no idea how much I agree with you.