Liwin Tjoa's Reviews > And Then There Were None

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

Jul 20, 2011

bookshelves: classics, mystery-thrillers, read-in-2012, fiction
Read from March 27 to 28, 2012 — I own a copy

This book has what I consider classic storytelling. I love how the telling of the story is almost basic, and simple, such that my imagination was allowed to fill in all the details.

In more recently published mystery and suspense books there are details about how the story unfolds. Christie leaves the details to the readers imagination. This left me backtracking and following the story closer because I was just as clueless as the characters.

I do not think I could have deduced who the killer was. I had thoughts throughout the book on who it was; but, of course that changed multiple times. I recommend this book for anyone that is interested in mysteries. Worth reading!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read And Then There Were None.

03/27/2012 page 53
show 2 hidden updates…

Dini Liwin, I don't remember much about the story, but I do remember that this really creeped me out!

Liwin Tjoa Got spoiled a lil bit after reading your review :) But it was interesting, looking fwd to find out the mysteries.

Dini Whoops, must hide the spoiler. XD Hope you can still enjoy the story.

Liwin Tjoa It also creeped me out as well. Can't wait for the conclusion. Great book, worth reading.