Cleffairy's Reviews > To Touch a Sheikh

Read in July, 2011

Reviewed at: Over A Cuppa Tea
Date reviewed: 21 July 2011
Review link:http://cleffairy.wordpress.com/2011/07/20/to-touch-a-sheikh/

This is a nice story, but I feel that there’s quite a lot of unnecessary things in this book. First of all, the story was not exactly realistic, but considering that this is a Harlequin book, I can forgive that, cuz Harlequin books are supposed to be unbelievable and seductive, but then again, this story fell too far away from reality. I was very disappointed with the female character. Despite of her strong will, she succumbed to culture way too easily in the beginning of the story. I couldn’t actually grasps that, considering that she’s only half Arabic and she grew up in the Western world before discovering that she’s a princess in a small Arabian country.

At some point, i got rather annoyed with the Arabic that has been used in the story. I find that rather unnecessary, but overall, this book is still a good read nevertheless.

I rate this book 3 out of 5 stars. I received an ARC of this book from Harlequin publisher via Netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review for this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Touch a Sheikh.