Judy's Reviews > Baby Proof

Baby Proof by Emily Giffin

F_50x66
Jul 20, 11

Read in July, 2011

The ending was unsatisfying. Nothing is resolved. I was really excited to read this book because I enjoy Emily Giffin's writing. I really began enjoying the book when I discovered that the woman was a strong indepedent woman who hapaned to find the perfect man to complete her life. I was SO proud of her when she stood her ground and stuck to her own beliefs, no matter how much society told her that having a baby was EXACTLY what she should to keep her husband.

As Emily Giffin's writing twists and turns I found myself enjoying her new life, UNTIL, she changes her mind and gets back with her husband. ON TOP OF THIS, nothing is resolved. Will she have a baby to keep her "man" satisified? Will he cave to her and live a life with no offspring?

It's as if Ms. Giffin said, "yea, we're getting to about 300 pages, I need to start wrapping this thing up."

Emily, dear, I enjoy your stories with your truth and honest...this ending was anything but that. I don't want a pretty pink bow at the end...I want the truth.

To sum it up. I was Unsatisfied!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Baby Proof.