Damla's Reviews > The Lightkeeper's Ball

The Lightkeeper's Ball by Colleen Coble

Jul 20, 11

Read from January 01 to July 17, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

It took me a long time to start it, but when I started, I couldn't keep off myself from reading it! It is very easy to follow, but very exciting too.
"The Lightkeeper's Ball" by Colleen Coble is the third book of the series and it's a romance blended with mystery and suspense. You can see how the hate between the young man and woman turns into very strong love (although this happens somehow quickly). While sharing the deep emotions of the two young people, you also feel the horror, because there is a bad guy who consistently tries to kill this woman for the sake of revenge and money. And of course the love always wins as the woman is saved by her lover, her hero every time she is in danger. I like that it's hard to guess the bad guy. There are many options, but none of them comes true, the real one is a surprise!
This is not a pure romance, but it has some religious points. The book emphasizes the strength in faith and God, but not too densely. When viewed from this aspect, we can say the book is also about the journey of the protagonists in search of themselves, their personalities. Also, whenever Olivia is in danger, she learns that God hears her voice, which can be interpreted as the miracle of the God.
I truly recommend this book. Now, I'm very curious about the other books of the author.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lightkeeper's Ball.