Matt's Reviews > The Walking Dead, Book Three

The Walking Dead, Book Three by Robert Kirkman

Jul 20, 11

This book helped me to decide to NOT prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse.
As evidenced by Alice, Martinez, and Michonne:
Alice was "going to college to become an interior designer, then the... zombies... made other plans for [her]". Then she learns a lot of medical information and becomes a sort-of doctor.
Martinez, on the other hand, was a gym teacher: "Was a time... in the beginning -- I thought I was best suited for what was happening -- out of anyone, I thought I'd handle it the best.... Can't believe I ever thought that now."
Finally, Michonne. She transforms from someone with a boyfriend, a job, and a mortgage into... well, I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Oh, and I can see why this book has the 86th top comic book villain of all time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Walking Dead, Book Three.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patricia (new)

Patricia I, myself, would have placed the villain at position 81.

Matt You don't even know who the villain is.

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia But I do know that you have placed him/her/it incorrectly by five places.

Matt Sweetheart! You can't judge if you don't even know who the villain is! Inappropriate!

message 5: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Always appropriate for me to judge.

Matt Sweetheart! You can't even name 25 supervillains!

message 7: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Do you count?

Matt Sweetheart! I'm not a supervill - Oh, wait, I'm Monseigneur Inappropriate. OK, that's one. Without using a search engine, what's another?