Isis FG's Reviews > Paper Rose

Paper Rose by Diana Palmer

** spoiler alert ** Another typical Palmer book. It was a good read with great characters, emotions and storyline. I always seem to enjoy reading Palmer's books, and I love how she uses recurring characters to tie her books together. Tate was a secondary character in "Once In Paris". I liked all the characters in the book, including Colby Lane, and the romance between Tate and Cecily was good.

But though I liked the book, I found myself a bit frustrated with some things. The storyline and romance/characters were just very, very typical of Palmer. She reuses the same theme over and over. I don't really mind it all that much, because it's a theme that works, but it's still frustrating to read the same type of story. Her females tend to always been naive and innocent, and her males brooding and at times overly mean. "Paper Rose" wasn't much different. It just gets a little old after reading such a theme in so many of Palmer's books.

So yeah, I liked the book, but some variation on Palmer's theme wouldn't have been a bad thing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paper Rose.