Melodie's Reviews > More than a Mistress/No Man's Mistress

More than a Mistress/No Man's Mistress by Mary Balogh

Dec 30, 11

bookshelves: historical-romance, awesome, good-read, part-of-series
Read from December 21 to 29, 2011

More Than A Mistress -- 5 stars!
I love this one!! Reading it reminds me of why I loved historical romances so much; I had kind of forgot since I've been sucked into the realm of the paranormal romance for the past few months. I realized that historical romances are just so...romantic--for the lack of a better word.

I absolutely adore all the characters and would totally read every single one of their happily ever after if they're available. I was grinning like a madman at the end of the this one. Now I hope that the other story measures up.

No Man's Mistress -- 5 Stars!
Amazing! There are no words to describe how much I loved this one. I love Ferdinand's boyish demeanor and Viola's cunning. It goes without saying that readers love to read about a man, who is determined not to fall in love, fall hard. I had loved Jocelyn's brooding personality but this brother's charm is even more appealing. I also have to mention that I love seeing Jocelyn and Jane in this story--to get a glimpse of their married life.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read More than a Mistress/No Man's Mistress.

12/27/2011 page 180