Lizzie's Reviews > The Lost Saint

The Lost Saint by Bree Despain

3181985
Jul 20, 11

bookshelves: paranormal, romance, ya-fiction, in-a-series, werewolves, summer-11
Read from July 19 to 20, 2011

So I hadn't even been intending to read the Lost Saint after the Dark Devine; I wasn't really enthralled by the first one, but I picked it up at the library so I thought I may as well give it a go. I think story line wise, it was better than the first book: Grace training and what happened at Halloween, when you think Jude is good and Talbot is bad but then it turns out you've been double crossed twice - well I actually said 'oh my god' out loud at this part because I thought Jude was going to save her! I didn't trust him from when he put her in the van with the men, though. And I was totally already to Talbot.

As for Daniel, he is such a jackass like, all the time. I know they grew up together, so she knows him more than we do as readers, buri fail to see what's so great about him. They barely even have a relationship in this book and I found that very frustrating. They'd argue, but never sort anything out. They claimed to be so in love with each other, but never told each other anything! It was so frustrating.

And I KNEW he wouldn't be able to turn back. I expected this to be a trilogy, but now I'm not so sure if it's not longer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lost Saint.

07/19/2011 page 244
60.0% "why is Daniel such a jackass all the time......."
show 1 hidden update…