Chaunine's Reviews > The Millionaire Course: A Visionary Plan for Creating the Life of Your Dreams

The Millionaire Course by Marc Allen

Mar 25, 08

bookshelves: namaste-reading-room
Recommended for: Artists, Spiritual-Seekers, Jelly-Bean Eaters, Those with a pulse
Read in June, 2007

This book is full of treasures. Marc Allen takes you down the path he followed, discovered and uncovered in his quest to become successful while at the same time remaining (self admittedly) lazy. He is very relatable and real as an artist that woke up on his 30th birthday with nothing to show for himself. Thus begins his journey to "living the dream" but on his terms. He does a beautiful job of listing the books, authors, sprititual practices and "Aha!" moments that he encountered on his adventure to success. One of the things I love most about Marc Allen is that he is very personable and you can tell that he really wants others to be able to find their way to the life they dream of, peace, joy, fullfullment and happiness. I am happy to say that his book helped me greatly in my journey towards all these things.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Millionaire Course.