Kara's Reviews > Creation in Death

Creation in Death by J.D. Robb

Jul 18, 2011

Read in July, 2011

J.D. Robb doesn't disappoint those looking for a great mystery, a thriller, fabulous character development even of the minor characters (those are the ones you are sometimes looking forward to the next book to learn about!), and amazing love scenes and romance for the soft at heart. I have learned that although very little in life embarrasses me; I squirm at some of the very detailed "love" scenes in some of today's fiction. Although a modest prude when it comes to the love scenes in some of the books these days, I enjoy the sexiness of Roarke and Eve and even their creativeness, raunchiness, and amazing tenderness, because it is 100% monogomous and very possessive in a cute way of the other. I guess married steamy sex doesn't embarrass me...as much! (smile). I would write a description of the book, but you can get that just plugging in the title. The real info is whether or not it is a good read-the "in Death" series is amazing. Regardless of your genre-J.D. Robb is a stay-up-all-hours, hide-in-the-bathroom, and sigh because it is over and you could are glad they caught the killer, but you are sad to say good-bye to characters that have become so intimate in your life.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Creation in Death.