LuvGirl's Reviews > The Wrong Kind Of Wife

The Wrong Kind Of Wife by Roberta Leigh

Aug 12, 11

bookshelves: cheating-hero, hp-hp-ish, contemporary, kin-p, vintage, owned-non-keepers, beta-males, 2-half-star
Read from August 10 to 12, 2011

2.5 stars. I didn’t feel the chemistry between the leads in this book. The hero seemed so passionless with his feelings towards the heroine. He never once fought for them to get back together, and never went out of his way for her. He also had the nerves to act as if it was no big deal that he was tonguing another woman! The heroine was really stupid to start buying into that excuse. The heroine really did a number on the other man she was seeing. I was surprised that the author allowed her to be such a witch where the OM was concerned. She totally led him on. I’m not complaining about that because it was refreshing to see a heroine that actually acted human with flaws and all. That was one of the few things I liked about this book, but I couldn’t really fall in love with a story that had such a passionless hero. He was definitely on the beta side and not the type of hero I usually swoon over.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wrong Kind Of Wife.