FlibBityFLooB's Reviews > Achilles and the Houseboy

Achilles and the Houseboy by Gillibran Brown

Jul 29, 2011

bookshelves: kink-bdsm, lgbt-characters, kink-menage, read-in-2011, made-me-cry, non-fiction, tsk-tsk-tsk, zzauthor-brown-gillibran, male-author, witty-i-am-not
Read from July 29 to 30, 2011

This is a few missing chapters from the previous year of Gillibran's life with Dick & Shane. In wasn't as humorous as his previous entries, mainly because it was capturing a very emotional time in his life that year. I have to say that I really emphathize with Gilli and his jealousy as I can relate to his insecurities. I shed tears while I read his shared thoughts. I am sad to see this is the last journal book of his that he has published. I dearly hope he will publish some more. I will miss the Cub and his Dick & Shane. *sniffle*
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Achilles and the Houseboy.

A.B. Gayle You can check out more up-to-date blog entries on the author's site. http://www.gillibran-brown.com/ I gather 2008 is in the pipeline. The short blog entries being interspersed with more meaty sections just as 2006 and 2007 are.