* Kazzy * -aka Stryker-'s Reviews > Here Kitty, Kitty!

Here Kitty, Kitty! by Shelly Laurenston

Jul 23, 11

bookshelves: my-kindle-books
Read from July 18 to 21, 2011

This was definitely the best book of the trilogy, I absolutely loved it! It was a well written, fast paced, passionate and intriguing tale, that was so comical in places it had me laughing out loud! Some of the witty 'one liners' were just perfectly placed and the camaraderie between the characters is awesome, and really natural and is what really makes the whole story. I didn't wanna put this one down, i just love Nik, (and his brothers) they are cuties, and Nik and Angie make a wicked couple. Angle is just a scream, an absolute nutter who is the shopping, fashion queen of the trio of friends.

The storyline was great, it was exciting and funny and very sexy and erotic, with that amazing 'were creature' sense of humour and passion, and that protective streak that often causes trouble! The only negative comment I have is that I was disappointed that Nik and Angie's story ended quite abruptly, and the epilogue was all about Sara and Zach, and Miki and Connell; I would rather have seen the epilogue about the main characters and had a better ending to Nik and Angie's story, hence I couldn't give 5 stars!

This is a great read for all paranormal romance fans, who enjoy a witty, sexy romp full of action and adventure, heat and lust! Go on give it a try!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Here Kitty, Kitty!.

07/18/2011 page 54