Larissa's Reviews > Alien Diplomacy

bookshelves: arc, to-review, review-coming-soon
Read from February 03 to 05, 2012

From My Blog: Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life

YES! Gini does it again!

I have been such an avid fan of the Katherine “Kitty” Katt series from the get-go. Hilariously sweet, kick-ass, problem prone and sarcastic leading lady Kitty had me from her first right on the money comment and it has been a love affair ever since.

Of course, all the outrageously gorgeous Armani or non-Armani clad men in the series help a great deal, but it is definitely the combination an incredibly fast-paced storyline, interestingly appealing characters and Kick-ass action from different worlds that make this a must-read series.

Alien Diplomacy is the 5th installment in the series and I have to give cuddos to Gini Koch for not dropping the ball once in the series so far. I might get a bit lost sometimes with the addition of more and more characters with each and every single book, but Gini does a suberb job in helping me keep it all up.

In Alien Diplomacy, Kitty is back and even thought she is now married with a baby to take of and has just changed careers, she is far from getting complacent and forgoing all the action, or should I say that the action is not forgoing her? Hard to keep track, though Kitty is definitely a problem magnet to the n-th degree and being a Diplomat in DC will not change any of that one iota.

Alien Diplomacy gives us all of old and beloved characters like Christopher, who is now just as smitten as Martini once was, Amy, Reader, Gower, Ace, Richard (who has fallen into his new job quite awesomely) and so many more. We also get introduced to a host of new characters that will make all the Washington intrigue all that more, well... intriguing hehe.

If you are a fan of this amazing series, Alien Diplomacy is not only a must but essential to your reading health. However, if you have not read the series yet, that is just simply dangerous to your health in general, because I will kick your ass!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alien Diplomacy.

02/03/2012 page 41
02/03/2012 page 77
17.0% "I missed these characters SO much! YAY! .@GiniKoch"
02/04/2012 page 211
47.0% "Aww it's going by so fast! LOVE IT so much though! .@GiniKoch"
02/05/2012 page 448
100.0% "LOVED IT! the Teaser for Alien vs. A;ien killed me though! LOL .@GiniKoch" 2 comments

Comments (showing 1-6)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Sarah I'm soooooooo jealous you've already read this one!!! I've pre-ordered my copy but April feels like a very long way off :-( sniff sniff lol. So glad to hear its awesome though - I can't get enough of these books, they're my reading crack! :-)

Larissa Sarah wrote: "I'm soooooooo jealous you've already read this one!!! I've pre-ordered my copy but April feels like a very long way off :-( sniff sniff lol. So glad to hear its awesome though - I can't get enough ..."

its fantastic, as usual!!! I agree, this series is my crack too! totally worth the wait every year!!! xoxo

Sarah So true that it's worth the wait! I actually bought the whole series in NY after chatting with you about them at AADPhilly so it's your fault that I have a Martini addiction lol

Larissa Sarah wrote: "So true that it's worth the wait! I actually bought the whole series in NY after chatting with you about them at AADPhilly so it's your fault that I have a Martini addiction lol"

I remember me pestering you about it! LOL glad you are as addicted as me now hehe

Sarah I'm just glad I listened to my roomie :-) this series ROCKS!!

Larissa Sarah wrote: "I'm just glad I listened to my roomie :-) this series ROCKS!!"

hehe me too! it so does! i hope it last for a VERY long time =D