Mickey Reed's Reviews > Kitty's Big Trouble

Jul 20, 11

bookshelves: 2011, audio
Recommended for: Kitty fans, Werewolf fans
Read from July 18 to 19, 2011, read count: 1

Man, I hate to give this only two stars but I really didn't enjoy this one as much as the other Kitty novels! I don't know why, really. The story just didn't suck me in like some of the others. I get really sick of hearing about "hackles rising," "fur standing on end," "back of neck prickling," etc. I kind of feel like a thesaurus would be good sometimes. And the epilogue just felt like it was never going to end! :o(

I also need to comment on the narrating since I listened to this book at work. I was a fan of Marguerite Gavin while listening to the rest of this series earlier this year. However, I grew tired of her voice in this one. It was like she was putting the emphasis on the wrong words sometimes, and things didn't always make sense with the way she said them. Felt like a lackluster performance to me.

This one really has me debating on whether or not I will continue the series. We'll see when the next one comes out how I'm feeling and what's already in the queue.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kitty's Big Trouble.

07/18/2011
40.0% "Eh. This one isn't my favorite right now."
07/19/2011