Ioana's Reviews > Rippler

Rippler by Cidney Swanson

Jul 26, 11

Read from July 24 to 26, 2011

First I want to say thank you to Cidney Sawnson,the author of the book, and to Kelli and Natalie,the bloggers from the I’d so rather be reading blog.I won on their blog an e-book copy of the first book from The Ripple Series.Now on the review.I love it.What I love about the book?The realationship between Sam and Will.Why?Because there’s no rush in it.And it’s sincere.What else I love about Rippler?The way that it was wrriten.I mean it has that thing that make’s you wanna hit somebody if they interrupted you.Well….it happened to me.Any way…The story it’s about a girl named Sam,that it’s finally adjusting after her mother’s and best friend’s dead.She is with her best friend and then bang she isn’t there anymore.She’s invisible.Good thing no one saw her disaper.But wait.Someone saw her.It was Will.A boy who moved in the town with his big sister to escape their father.But that’s what the people in town know.That’s what Sam know’s but soon she will discover that escaping their father wasn’t the only reason behind the moving of Will and his sister.Soon Sam will discover that she has a very rare disease that make her ripple.But what’s with the man who once wanted her dead and now wants her alive?Well to find that we have to wait for the second book.But for you to find out about the disease and every thing related to that you MUST read the book.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rippler.

07/24/2011

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cristina (new) - added it

Cristina Buzoianu cum e pana acum?

message 2: by Ioana (new) - added it

Ioana mie-mi place...adik la inceput inca se explica ce are Sam defapt...am citit numa 40 de pagini...n-am ajuns inca la actiunea adevarata :P

message 3: by Cristina (new) - added it

Cristina Buzoianu aha, revino cu amanunte :P

message 4: by Ioana (new) - added it

Ioana daca vrei si tu un e-book cu aceasta carte poti participa la concursul de pe blogul meu htpp://aayodelia.wordpress.com :D

message 5: by Cristina (new) - added it

Cristina Buzoianu da...cred ca m-am inscris...oricum stiam de concurs. daca nu, ma voi inscrie :)

message 6: by Ioana (new) - added it

Ioana a ok mult noroc atunci :X