Tasnim's Reviews > Crushed

bookshelves: ya, pnr, kindle
Recommended to Tasnim by: Amber
Recommended for: Young teens
Read in July, 2011

What suprised me was that I actually liked this book, believe it or not I finished it in one sitting. What let it down was that the story was quite predictable. You knew that they were going to fall in love, and who the bad guy was going to be, so 0 points for originality but it was still a good read!

The book is about 3 sisters who are witches, they play a game called 'crushed' every year, and this year the protagonist decides to 'crush' this one boy who is hot and broody. Zach is supposed fall head over heels for Kristen, and follow her around like a love-sick puppy because she crushed him but this doesn't happen. Instead, he disobeys her orders and constantly looks at her with contempt. Zack and Kristen then get to know each other and we follow their relationship's many ups and downs. Overall I really did enjoy this book and would definitely recommend it.

If you like a book which contains witchcraft and romance then this is for you!

NOTE - I'd say this book is aimed at people in their early teens rather than YA.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crushed.

message 1: by Tahlia (new)

Tahlia Newland Thanks for letting us know the age group it will most appeal to. I find that very helpful.