Sabrina's Reviews > Brand New Cherry Flavor: A Novel of the Occult

Brand New Cherry Flavor by Todd Grimson

Oct 27, 11

Read from July 17 to October 27, 2011

This is the first book I have read in the Paranormal Horror genre. And it will not be my last.

I was drawn into this crazy world from the first page. The plot and characters are original and flawed but it only adds to them. Lisa is an Indie director who also had a few small parts in movies. She gets screwed over by her lover and producer Lou. She meets up with Boro who has voodoo powers to get revenge on Lou but what happens next is both shocking and horrific to Lisa. She ends up with tattoos on different parts of her body from Boro and starts to change. Things start to spiral out of control and Lisa is helpless to stop it.

Todd Grimson writes a classic Horror story filled with sex, drugs, demons, cults, and white jaguars. This book is not for the squeamish. But if your looking for a great Horror book than this book is for you. I am looking forward to reading more from this amazing author. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brand New Cherry Flavor.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Norma (new)

Norma I got this book recently I'll need to read it soon I read Stainless years ago. I really enjoyed that book.

Sabrina Norma wrote: "I got this book recently I'll need to read it soon I read Stainless years ago. I really enjoyed that book."

Hi Norma i really enjoyed this book. Hope you get it soon.

message 3: by Norma (new)

Norma I've got the book but I've got that many books to read my collection is getting out of hand. I may take it on holiday with me. By the way love your profile pic Eric is my favourite character out of all the hotties in Trueblood. We'll be getting to see season 5 sooner this time round as we were about a year behind America before. It's really popular in the UK.