Pokemon Master's Reviews > Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 1

Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 1 by Shiro Amano

Mar 25, 2008

bookshelves: very-nice
Read in February, 2008

I found this Manga to be very interesting. This is a Manga, written by Shiro Amano, that is based around the life of a boy named Sora. He, and his friends, had grown a desire to set sail from their island and travel to other worlds. After a strange meeting with an organization member(a group of individuals with the desire to kill the Keyblade Master) and a night of darkness Sora was chosen as the Keyblade Master. He was destined to leave the island and restore the worlds that had been blinking out. To do this he must defeat the Darkness itself with the help of his friends, Donald and Goofey.

I would recommend this book to anyone that has a taste for Manga or Anime. The main reason I have for liking this book is because it is based on my most favorite game in the world. Overall, I really took an interest in this Manga because it is short, funny, and the plot is devious and amusing. Threfore, I gave this book a 5 out of 5.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 1.