Bex's Reviews > Doomed

Doomed by Jayde Scott

Jul 23, 2011

Read from July 21 to 23, 2011

I received this book from Jayde Scott and I have to say that I loved this story. I really liked Cassandra’s character in the first book ‘A job from hell’ but I love her in this book even more.

On the outside Cass looks like your average teenage girl, she’s fun, quirky, hilarious, loves shopping and loves her job as a customer consultant, but what most people don’t know about her is that she is anything but average; not only is her mother an angel but her dad just happens to be Lucifer. Cass enjoys living among humans and doing normal everyday things, but one day the unthinkable happens and she falls in love with a mortal. When Cass and Dallas bump into each other she is immediately drawn to him, unbeknown to the couple it is actually an ancient bond that has befallen them; one that can’t be denied. Did I mention that Dallas knows next to nothing about the paranormal world?

I don’t want to give too much of the book away, I want readers to read this book with an open mind. I will say though that I didn’t want to get my hopes up with this book because I loved the previous one so much and I find that in many series’ I love the first book only to be disappointed by the next. Fortunately for me though I enjoyed this book more than its predecessor, Ms Scott does a fine job of enthralling her readers by creating such a beautiful world that we all want to be a part of. This book is action-packed, has just enough romance, and is hilarious; I was literally laughing out loud in certain parts of the book. If you like ‘A job from Hell’ you are going to love this one. Thank you so much Ms Scott for this remarkable book you have acquired a devoted follower, for as long as you write books I will be sure to read them.

5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Doomed.

07/21/2011 "Didnt get a chance to read this book :/"